close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1995 Hydrasports 171

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Phil Carver, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

Well seems that I really want a new boat bad so I decided to try and sell the one I have at a good price before I tade it in and they mark it up . Heres all the info about the boat .

1995 Hydrasports Model 171 (multi-species boat ) -- 17' 5" long
    1995 Evenrude 150 Intruder which has been well maintained and serviced . Pushes the boat 62-65 MPH with 2 guys and alot of gear .
    Removable rear deck which has plenty of storage under it .
    Huge live well and a Bait well both have a timer on them
    Under seat storage
    Front deck storage
    Rod locker
    55# Motorguide foot controlled trolling motor
    6 rod holder locations with 4 rod holders
    Hummingbird Fish/depth finder on the bow
    lowrance fish/depth finder in the dash
    water temp guage

Trailer has new Good Year Marathon tires and new aluminum wheels
    Also has Aluminum diamond plate on all step pads and fenders .

Asking $6,500 OBO
    Dont let this one get away from you at this price . It will make a great bass or walleye boat for someone .

2. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

very interested... pics?? location??

3. Phil Carver

0   0   0

Peon
    I will post pics soon and I am Located just east of Columbus .

4. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

0   0   0

how much did knox offer in trade

5. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

0   0   0

I would have to say this is a very nice boat and comfortable to fish out of. I have seen Phil flying down the lake in weather that would make most bass boats cry.

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Check out the "what does everyones boat look like" in the boat and motor section. Phils boat is the first one shown.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

This would be the pick dale's talking about. Man wish i was in the market to buy a boat.
    [​IMG]

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Heres some of his other pics and are you throwing in the custom made crappie tournment cover LMAO couldn't resist phil.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

0   0   0

Looks like a nice boat and worth the price.

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

OH my god, I remember that. Phil, your little girl was a trooper that day. Too bad the design didnt hold up, then again not much of anything held up that day. :rolleyes:

11. Phil Carver

0   0   0

Hey now , if the weather wouldnt have been so bad that morning , I would have put the cover on the way it should have been . :D This boat will cut through rough water like a dream . While most of the bass boats have to slow down , this boat just goes right on down the lake . I have used it for bass tournaments for over 5 years and when I lived closer to Erie , I used to troll for Walleye's and with the removable rear deck , netting fish was so much easier .

12. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

id love to own it... if i could only sell my harley!!!!!! thats the kind of boat i want... and good price but cant afford boat and harley...

13. Phil Carver

0   0   0

Would just like to let guys know that the boat can be seen at Griggs tommorrow after 2:30 pm until about 4:00 . Stop on out and watch our weigh in and take a look at it .

14. Phil Carver

0   0   0

Sorry for the delay on the pic's eveyone that is interested . As soon as I can find my software for my cammera , Im will be able to post them .