close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1995 Hydra Sports 18' Bass Boat Evinrude 150hp

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by lesteratv, Jan 26, 2005.

1. lesteratv

lesteratv

0   0   0

1995 Hydra Sports 175EDC 18' Bass Boat with the following:
    Evinrude 150hp Outboard
    Evinrude 12/24 Trolling Motor
    Matching Trailer
    2 Lowrance X-51 depthfinders (new)
    Aurora Custom Boat Cover
    Extra BPS Lightweight Boat Cover
    New Livewell Pump

[​IMG]

This boat is in great condition. I am the original owner. The boat was purchased new from Knox Marine in early 1996. Knox Marine has done all service work since boat was new. New Lowrance X-51's were added last year at console and bow. Livewell pump replaced last fall. This is a dual console bass boat. The color is blue and silver metal flake with off white gel coat bottom. Hull and trailer are in great shape. The motor runs great and was gone through last summer by Knox Marine. This boat is ready to go and has been turn key for the last ten years. Never once has it left me stranded on the lake. The only reason I am selling it is to buy a new boat. Boat will be detailed for the new owner. I will post pictures within a couple of days.

The boat is going to Knox Marine tommorow for display (27th).

$7900.00

If interested, PM or send email to: larry@lesteratv.com

2. lesteratv

lesteratv

0   0   0

I just added photo today. The boat is going to Knox Marine in the morning to be put on display. If anyone is interested, just let me know.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

This is an awesome boat and at a reasonable price . Sure wish I had the extra cash . It would be sitting next to my Hydra ! :)

4. lesteratv

lesteratv

0   0   0

Thanks Phil. This has been a great boat for me. No problems at all. I am getting ready to buy a new boat from Knox Marine. Sure wish Hydra Sports still made bass boats. I would buy another in a minute.

5. Phil Carver

0   0   0

I dream about buying a nice 206 fro mMike & Steve with a BIG Rude on the back , every night ! :D

6. lesteratv

lesteratv

0   0   0

BUMP! My Hydra Sports 175 is still for sale at Knox Marine if anyone is interested in taking a look. Knox Marine is have their Spring Sale from MARCH 19-26. I am going up for the sale to get the boat ready for spring. I am willing to accept reasonable offers on this boat. It has been a very reliable boat for me. The only reason that I am selling it is I have placed a deposit on a Champion 203 with Knox. Once the trolling batteries are charged and put back in, this boat will be ready to fish. Also, I would be willing to offer a test ride to anyone that is seriously interested.

7. Phil Carver

0   0   0

Do you have any other pic's ?

8. lesteratv

lesteratv

0   0   0

Hi Phil, I don't have any other pics. I am going up to Knox Marine this weekend to get the Hydra Sports ready for spring. I will take the digital camera along and snap a few shots. If you know anyone that is looking for a bass boat, send em my way. Thanks!

9. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

0   0   0

HYDRA --didn't you try to sell you boat last fall , no bites

10. Phil Carver

0   0   0

No bites EDD , I had a guy try to trade me but it wasnt anouther Hydra so I didnt fall for it . :)

11. champion184

champion184

0   0   0

Hey EDD All I have to say is welcome to the Champion Family. Remember only Champions run Champions. lol and Phil one day you'll get smart and get a Champion too.LOL

12. Phil Carver

0   0   0

Allfull funny for a guy that wants me to trade him boats there Champion184 . :) One day , I will own a nice 206 , someday !

13. champion184

champion184

0   0   0

Trade me how much money are you going to give me to boot. also keep right on dreaming for as they say the dream never dies just the dreamer.

14. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

0   0   0

I don't have a champion-- I now have a fiberglass G3

15. Phil Carver

0   0   0

You sold the Javelin ? I thought I would have anouther OMC guy on my side on this one . :D

16. lesteratv

lesteratv

0   0   0

The Hydra Sports 175E is SOLD!