close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1994 Yamaha Blaster

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by PumpUpTheBass, Aug 21, 2007.

1. PumpUpTheBass

PumpUpTheBass JonBoatWannabe

0   0   0

For Sale is a 1994 Yamaha Blaster with many modifications.
    Mods: FMF fatty pipe with powercore 2 silencer (mint cond. no dents), DG nerf bars with brand new straps, bored out to be 209cc, rather fresh top end, oil injector block off, fresh paint on the frame, new clutch/brake/ and throttle cables, trenga hydraulic rear brake kit($300 kit). Purple plastics are not great but it runs very strong, starts quickly, and it is quick and quite torquey. I am asking $900 but am willing to negotiate or trade for a project boat. Please pm or e-mail me with offers or interest. Will post pics as soon as possible.

2. PumpUpTheBass

0   0   0

Here are the pics as promised
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. monte433

monte433

0   0   0

What kind of boat are you looking for?

4. PumpUpTheBass

0   0   0

I am interested in a boat that is around 18' and would be a project boat. Aluminum or fiberglass hull. Preferably an i/o and worthy of lake Erie on a decent day. Meaning it could handle some waves. I have a possible 1967 islander that is posted on the forum here. So i am open to any offers just shoot them my way.

5. PumpUpTheBass

0   0   0

I would love to hear any offers made. I want to sell it a.s.a.p so i will consider most reasonable offers. The trade is still on but my wishes for a boat would sound unreasonable to most. I am looking for a boat of any age that would be capable of lake Erie in any repairable condition no matter how muc hwork is needed. Preferrable wit han engine. Like i said though all reasonable offers wil lbe considered.

6. monte433

monte433

0   0   0

I have a 1976 14 ft. Bass Bomber that I could trade but it wouldn't handle Erie.

7. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

that boat would handle erie on the right days. i have taken my 14ftr out on erie in 40 fow on certain days

8. PumpUpTheBass

0   0   0

Interesting. I dont know much about Erie and fishing it. But i hope to get more involved in it and learn as time goes on.

9. PumpUpTheBass

0   0   0

It is completely my fault that i failed to mention that i DO NOT have a title for the quad. I DO have a bill of sale that i was given when i purchased the quad.

10. PumpUpTheBass

0   0   0

Once again things have changed. The quad is for sale only now. A trade is no longer a possibility for me. I wish i could but space does not allow. Need to sell for project boat parts!!!

11. groundedrsx

groundedrsx

0   0   0

What would you pull an erie boat with anyways???

12. PumpUpTheBass

0   0   0

Could pull a 20 footer no problem with Dave's truck. We had to use Dave's truck to tow a 18 footer home from kinzua and it was cake didnt even feel it behind the truck. Pulled better than the F150 that broke down towing it out there. lol.