close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1994 Ford Explorer XLT For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishingredhawk, Aug 12, 2007.

1. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

0   0   0

Well, I finally graduated law school and decided it was time for a new SUV, so I am selling my 1994 Ford Explorer XLT.

I have owned this vehicle for 3 years, and it has been very good to me. It's a great fishing vehicle, as I have used it to tow my 14 ft john boat to lakes all over Ohio. It has plenty of room for all of your gear. I have taken good care of it, and comsetically it is in great shape for a 94.

-124,235 miles
    -Automatic
    -4 doors
    -4.0 liter V6
    -4-wheel drive capable, but it does not engage properly all the time. Problem with the transfer cases
    -A/C which still works great
    -Power steering
    -Power windows and locks
    -Cruise control
    -AM/FM radio and casette player (comes with an ipod adapter)
    -Running boards
    -Roof rack
    -Asking $1,800 OBO. PM me if you are interested or if you have questions!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chucky

Chucky

0   0   0

Congratulations on graduating law school. What a great accomplishment.

3. jdavenp2

jdavenp2

0   0   0

Hey bud, just out of curiosity, how long did it take for law school, where did you go, how old are you, im 24 and thinking about dropping my career and doing the law school thing, trying to get advice from anyone and anywhere! haha Thanks!!

4. fishingredhawk

0   0   0

I'm 25. It took three years to graduate. I went to Capital University Law School.

5. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

0   0   0

just wondering if no sale happens...are you going to keep it or scrap it out?

6. fishingredhawk

0   0   0

I am planning on selling it. I haven't listed it anywhere but this site yet.

7. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

0   0   0

thats cool...i was just wondering because I have a '94 explorer XLT Eddie Bower Edition and it needs new ball joints both uppers and lowers and a new set of hubs for the 4x4...yea something about the 4x4 in them is stupid...not very good engineering on Ford's part when they made them...

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

please observe the rules of the market place when commenting.

9. fishinjim

fishinjim

0   0   0

looks like the '92 XTL I traded in this past Feb. It had 170,000 miles on it and still ran strong with orig tranny and engine.

To me, it's the perfect SUV. it can also carry a 4x8 sheet of plywood with the back seats folded down.

I don't need it, though. :)

10. fishingredhawk

0   0   0

Bump. Price reduced to $1,800 OBO!!! I want to sell this so I can make payments on the new Explorer.

11. fishingredhawk

0   0   0

Sold! Thanks to all those who inquired.

12. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

hEY Mike,
    Cheers on your completing school! What a reason to celebrate and take me fishing. Havent seen you post fish in a while so I will be looking for some fall hogs from you!! Glad you got the hard stuff behind you and wish you all the best!