Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:
1993 Sea Nymph 150 TX. 2006 Tohatsu 4 Stroke 9.9 tiller steer outboard with onboard alternator installed. Like new Minn Kota Power Drive Trolling Motor 12V, 54 pound thrust. Both these motors run like brand new. Serviced and babied!
Aerated live well, bilge pump, 2 original swivel fishing seats, Hummingbird Matrix 17 fish finder. Shorelander trailer, bearing buddies, LED lights.3 tires all in excellent condition
Asking $4000.00 OBO! Boat is in excellent condition for its age. All carpet is in excellent condition and decks are all solid and have no weak spots. Would like to sell to use for down payment on a new boat for next year. This boat was used daily on Apple Valley and would be a great boat for Hoover, Knox, Kokosing or any other restricted HP lake in Ohio. The 4 stroke is a gas saver for sure over the 2 stroke that I replaced. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
For Sale:
1993 Sea Nymph 150 TX. 2006 Tohatsu 4 Stroke 9.9 tiller steer outboard with onboard alternator installed. Like new Minn Kota Power Drive Trolling Motor 12V, 54 pound thrust. Both these motors run like brand new. Serviced and babied!
Aerated live well, bilge pump, 2 original swivel fishing seats, Hummingbird Matrix 17 fish finder. Shorelander trailer, bearing buddies, LED lights.3 tires all in excellent condition
Asking $4000.00 OBO! Boat is in excellent condition for its age. All carpet is in excellent condition and decks are all solid and have no weak spots. Would like to sell to use for down payment on a new boat for next year. This boat was used daily on Apple Valley and would be a great boat for Hoover, Knox, Kokosing or any other restricted HP lake in Ohio. The 4 stroke is a gas saver for sure over the 2 stroke that I replaced. Send me a PM if you are interested.
I am 400 miles from you but I am very interested in your boat and would like to make an offer. I would offer you $3200 and come to pick it up Around the 1st of October when I have a week off from work. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
270-893-5013. My name is Glen Browning. I drive a school bus & won't be available to answer the phone till after 6 edt. Thanks

·
Registered
769 Posts
Heezer: Glad you are happy with the sale. Here is a bit of irony. Our boat registrations are almost identical. Mine is OH7617 ZW. Purchased from Knox Marine in Apr. of "93". Enjoy buying that new rig.:D Mike

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deal fell thru on the other end due to some family obligations, which I understand completely. Boat is again for sale. Have my eye on another boat so this one has to go!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts