Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Towed home a 17' Gillgetter Pontoon Boat the 11th of May. Getting kinda crowded around the old homestead so the love of my life got to go. The boat is sound and does not leak. It is mounted on a custom Shorelander trailer. The trailer is a drive on and it tows and launches great. It has automotive size wheels on it. The motor is a 1992 25 HP Evinrude electric start , long shaft with tiller steering. The boat has livewell ( big ) lockable rod locker and elevated front deck and carpeted throughout. I took the X-70A Lowrance fishfinder off but buyer may have it if he chooses. It also has a built -in gas tank. I am going to sell package 2 different ways.

I am located in northeast ohio near berlin lake.

4500.00 I will put two more seats on it and install the missing bow nav. light.
4250.00 Buyer does the above work. The seat mounts are already installed just needs new seats.

Will try and post pictures next two days if any of you are interested. PM or email me for an appointment to look at. It is not in pristine condition but it would not take much to get her there. If you need a great boat for fishing this is it.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will be available until May 24 th then it goes to Ebay Motors.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
We have a 16 foot Crestliner with a 25 HP johnson. We get about 19 MPH on that, I think. Might be a little heavier than that Lund too, it has a console and windshield.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Never had a speedometer or GPS on boat so have no idea on speed. The boat is rated for a 50 HP but I was switching back and forth between 9.9 and the 25 HP. So I was concerned more about weight than speed.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow 1000+ views and no ones interested. Wished a fellow OGFer woulda got it. Oh well to ebay she will go.

·
Premium Member
4,697 Posts
Pappa, thats a very nice boat but you're asking for $4500 for a 14 year old boat. No disrepect but thats a lot for a boat that old, no matter what shape its in. May be the reason you got so many views but so little interest.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Could be Chaunc but Ebay will determine if worth it or not I guess. Hope to make icefishing with you this year over at Shenango. By the way I picked up one of those side imagers from humminbird . Its the 981 will let you know how they work if you are still interested in them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
im interested but not for that price, i priced it out on nada and will be interesed in what it goes for on ebay. i looked for it on ebay so i could keep an eye on it but didn';t see it. looks like it is in good shape though.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nada price is for boat only. Trailer and motor make up the difference in my way of thinking. Way I broke it down was 2110 for average retrail price boat ,
1400 for trailer and 1000.00 for motor. I have yet to list it on Ebay because relative expressed interest in it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Papaperch,

If you are registered with Ebay you can check previous sales. It may help to look at what prior boats have been selling for before listing. The only reason I say that is to save the $50 listing fee if you do not get what you want out of it. I know I sold a 1993 Fisher Single Console 16ft Aluminum boat with a 40hp motor on ebay for $3500.

Also, Craigslist works. I listed my second boat here, and had no luck, but it sold on Craigslist within a month. But it all depends on price and the market.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The boat starts on Ebay Saturday the 2nd of June @ 9:00 PM our time. It will run for the standard 7 days and will end the 9th of June @ 9:00 PM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts