1993 Johnson 40HP Tiller back for sale.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ParmaBass, Oct 30, 2007.

1. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

It's back for sale. 1993 Johnson Outboard w/ tiller steering,electric start,long shaft and hydralic tilt assist. I failed to mention the last time I posted this that I DO NOT have the title for this motor. I bought it from a guy in Iowa, and outboard motors don't need to be titled in Iowa. I am in contact with the guy to get a "bill of sale" which I will need to get it titled here in Ohio. He told me last week he would have it to me soon. In the last post I also said it was 1992, but I've come to find out it is a 1993. Price is still $1200 or might be interested in a partial trade for a newer,STRONG running 9.9 w/ tiller steering and longshaft.

This motor is in good shape and is a really strong running motor. It's almost 15 years old so once again expect a few chips in the paint, but I think it looks pretty darn good! It is a fairly heavy motor, around 185lbs.

I used to have this motor on a 16.5' Sea Nymph and it got it close to 30mph. Pics below.....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Bump......

Just put it in Craigslist and already had a call in the first 30 minutes..

3. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Bump #2, gonna put it down for the Winter soon. Might not be so cheap come Spring.

4. ParmaBass

0   0   0

sold..................