close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1992 evinrude 25hp longshaft

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishnfool, Jul 4, 2007.

1. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

I bought this motor off a guy who had it in his garage for over 5 years,and from as much dust it had on it I believe him. This motor is in great shape I fired it up earlier this year and runs great also. This is a long shaft and is set up for remote controls, but has no controls with it.I really dont want to sell it but I need the money to get my boat ready for the water.so 900.00 obo
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

Ok how about 750.00 does that interest anybody?

3. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

make me an offer I need boat supplies

4. crab

crab Owner of Crabs Custom Baits

0   0   0

how close to Ironton ohio are you?

5. So how did you run it without controls?

6. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

my buddy owns Jacks cycle shack and he rigged the wires up and put gas to it and fired it up.I'v got a partial herness and a box of assorted supplies with it that I forgot to mention,starter, flywheel, coils,carburator. the guy I got it from had three motors 9.9,25 and cant remember what the other one was but all were evinrude so I'm not exactly sure what motor the parts were for

7. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

I would guess 1 1/2 hours from Ironton`It's been a long time since I've been down there use to work in Matewan WV

8. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

0   0   0

if ya make it tiller steering i'd deffinetly be interested :D

9. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

You familiar with the Movie they made by the name of "Matewan"? I come from McDowell Cty-SE of Matewan, and there's quite a bit of history associated with that area. We played them in football(mid 60's)-never won a game at their place!! Lots of bad people still, in that area!!

10. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

oh yea that place is crazy, we had alot of fun down there.we were there a whole year working. We restored the biuldings on one side of the street where damadged by flood and fire.There were still bullet holes in the brick from the Matewan masacre, lots of history in that town Hatfields and Mccoys

11. Hafus

Hafus

0   0   0

My Grandmother was a McCoy! Her father was shot by a Hatfield and had a minie ball lodged in his back...crippling him. Unfortunately he was a drunk and used to beat the kids; and after he was shot....he quit drinking and "got saved" and used to beat them to "save" them as well.

My Grandmother was never much of a talker, but would clam up even more when we brought up the subject of her childhood or the feud. She passed away several years ago; as did all that history.

I used to work at GM with a fellow named Bobby Hatfield who was descended from "the" Hatfields. We always used to joke about taking each other out into the parking lot and kicking one anothers butts just for old time's sake!

12. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

The first 650.00 takes it common I need some cash before the weekend This offer stands until the blue light special is off tomorrowdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

13. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

0   0   0

can u check 2 see if it can b converted into tiller steering? how much$

14. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

PM member "Eyestalker" who works at Cranberry Cr. Marina. He can give you some idea on if and how much to convert this to tiller. Send him this link for support data.

15. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

Model numbers for this unit-VE25ELENS not sure how you find out if it can be converted but I'll try to find out.