Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1992 17 ft. Sylvan Pro Fisherman 1992 85 hp. Yamaha outboard , Galvanized roller trailer

Dual Console,23 gal built in gas tank, six cleats, side bumper, rails, carpeted floor and deck, raised casting platform, In floor storage

Front Storage: 2 lockable tackle compartments, 1 lockable anchor compartment, port and starboard lockable rod storage, walk thru windshield, large front floor storage, large front aerated live well, trolling motor panel, Interior light, running lights, anchor and rope

1 fixed pedestal seat with slider, 2 hydraulic removable bass seats, glove box, am/fm stereo,

Fisherman stand up top with boot, clear side curtains, custom travel cover

2 fishfinders one on console, one on front deck by electric motor, compass, Waterproof VHF radio, Garmim GPS, Two batteries, onboard battery charger, Bowmount Minn Kota power drive electric motor.

numerous rod holders and mounts , extra props , outboard manual and service parts, extra minn Kota circuit boards service parts, plus extras when boat is picked up

This boat has been well kepted and always stored in a garage. I used it two times last year and just two times this year. Last year I was running the boat up and down West Branch just to burn the old gas to refill it with fresh fuel just to winterize it. I kayak fish now and the boat is just too much for me to be trailering it by myself. Its time for someone else to fill it up with fish..I am asking $ 3500.......JIM pics to follow

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A little late to call you..Will call you tomorrow..You can PM me. All others interested can PM me for location to see boat. This boat is in great shape and I listed it on here to give OGF members first crack at it...JIM

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The boat has been sold!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shaun, it was a pleasure to meet you and your father. I'm glad the three hour ride was worth it..Enjoy the boat and have great times taking your family fishing....JIM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.