close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1991 Skamper 27' Travel Trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by 2talltim, Aug 6, 2007.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

This camper has it it folks, Gas Furnace, A/C, 2 way fridge (gas&electric), 2 way hot water tank (gas&electric), fresh water storage with 12v pump, 2 sewage tanks, all tanks have electronic monitoring along with the battery charging system, power boost fold down TV antenna, 2 large (new style)propane tanks, large roll out awning 24' i think, sleeps 4-6 (4 comfortably 6 technically)of course it is self contained with toilet, shower, bathroom sink and vanity, two sided kitchen sink , range top with oven and exhaust hood, built in microwave, kitchenette table turns too bed, a modular couch that turns to bed, and a plush swivel lounge chair,full side bed in back, stone guards over front and back windows, has two entrance doors w/screen doors, also has roll down jack on all four corners......i am listing this for my parents they have owned this camper since it was new and they have taken very good care of it only think i can tell you that is wrong with it is the aluminum siding is faded and could use a little paint ....and it would come with a Reese drop down hitch with 1000lbs stabilizer bars also has a sway bar that is not connected but they have never needed it....comes with all hoses water filter set up ,long 30 amp extension cords....I WILL GET PICS AS SOON AS I CAN....all this for $4500

...and if interested he also wants to sell his truck too a 1997 mint condition F-250 HD extended cab with 460ci gas if interested in truck ask if not that is for another listing

2. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

Might i add this is ready to roll...it needs NOTHING...the reason i cant get pics is because it is on a camping trip this week