close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1990 Proline 230 Walkaround For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Dock Time, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

This boat is in excellent running condition and water tests are available for serious buyers.

Power-4.3L V6 210 Horsepower

Outdrive-Mercruiser Alpha One

Trailer-Eagle Tandem with brakes, 3 brand new tires and 3 brand new wheel bearings

Electronics-Garmin 128 GPS, Eagle Fishfinder w/speed and temp, Ship to shore radio, compass, dual bildge pumps (one auto, one manual) etc...

Fishing Equipment (negotiable)-Big Jon Planer Reels and Big Boards, 2 sets of Big Jon Triple Rod Holders, plus 5 other fixed mount adjustable Ram Tube Rod Holders and Night Lights that are set on rail mount adapters

Full soft top with curtains (tall enough to walk under without crouching)

1032 original hours on the engine. The transom was professionally replaced in 2002 and is in great shape.

8.6 beam, self bailer, and rinse out floor with lots of storage inside and outside of the cuddy.

$8,900/OBO this week and will be headed to main market for sale after that.

This is not my boat, but I did fish it last weekend and brought home a 4 man ticket for the Edgewater Tournament.

PM me with your email address for more pictures or meet me on the water.

raleighguice@hotmail.com

216-509-4805

Dock Time

Attached Files:

2. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Boat is fishing out of E. 72nd (Cleveland) tomorrow morning and will be due North in 65-72 FOW, if you want to check it out. Dock Time on ch 68. I will be pulling out of the water at 11:30am. If you pull up next to me, I may throw you a fish....

3. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

BUMP # 1

Boat is being fished this morning out of E. 72nd in case anyone is shopping. The best water test is to look in my cooler.... I should be back at the ramp around 1pm.

Dock Time on 68 or 216-509-4805

4. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Price reduced to 8k and a couple of dipsy's....

Dock Time

5. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

The Proline Is Sold.

Dock Time