close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1989 LUND 16'3" Stinger FOR SALE

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Cranberry Kid, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Cranberry Kid

Cranberry Kid

0   0   0

I have a 1989 Lund Stinger with a 25hp Merc 2st tiller to sell. The boat has a EAGLE ULTRA 3 depth/fish finder mounted in the stern, SMR ship-shore radio, 3 pedistal Lund brand seats with one having a high post for use with the foot controlled Motorguide 50lb thrust 12/24v trolling motor. There is also a 12V battery for the trolling motor and a 12V battery to run the bildge pump, navigation lights, and interior light. I used the live well for storage but it works also. The boat is on an E-Z Loader trailer and also has a spare tire. You can have the life jackets, throw ring, anchor, winter tarp, and large net. I have had the boat for over 7 years and fished only Lake Erie. NO PROBLEMS at all. It is very cheap to take out and I hope I do not regret selling it. I just purchased a larger boat for the convenience of my children and need to sell this one. I will send pics upon request. $3000.00 firm. I live in Berlin Hgts, OH.

2. Coot

Coot It's all about the doin'

0   0   0

3. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

4. Jtom

Jtom

0   0   0

5. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

6. Cranberry Kid

Cranberry Kid

0   0   0

Berlin Heights is located about 5mi. south of Huron in Erie Co.

7. Cranberry Kid

Cranberry Kid

0   0   0

Sorry, zip for Berlin Heights is 44814. The motor on the boat is a 1989 also.

8. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish A catfish in human form

0   0   0

9. BFG

BFG

0   0   0

Put those pics up here JLundy...she'll go quicker that way.

10. Cranberry Kid

Cranberry Kid

0   0   0

Sorry it took so long but I finally figured out how to post pics. I have more pics that I can send. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos.

Attached Files:

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I'd have to check w/ the old man to be certain, but would you be interested in trading it for a 2001 (or 2000 can't remember which) Tracker Pro Guide 14 w/ 2001 (or 2000) 9.9 Mercury?

12. Cranberry Kid

Cranberry Kid

0   0   0

Not inerested in a trade. I upgraded to another and need to get room in the garage for my car. Thanks anyway.

13. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

That's the same Merc I have on my 16 ft. Starcraft. Great motor, I have never had one issue with it.

14. Cranberry Kid

Cranberry Kid

0   0   0

Generally one pull and she starts. I hope I don't regret letting it go. It will move the boat 22+ with 2 adults in it and troll any speed I need. I will be looking for a 9.9 in the future and I hope it performs as well as the 25 does. I think you need a 3rd boat Matt!!!

15. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

Yep, you'll regret getting rid of that motor but that new rig your are getting will make you forget all about it ! Welcome to the Starcraft Team !:D My Dad bought the motor I have now brand new, it has to be close to 20 years old and still runs like a top. No thanks on the 3rd boat, 1 is enough and 2 is already too much.

16. Stoshu

Stoshu

0   0   0

that's no lie....The boat moves out nicely (even with my big-old behind in it...). I have enjoyed a few great outings on this boat.

17. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

Dude, I cant believe this is yet another, "just what Im looking for boat that is like 4 hrs from my house" If any of you guys were about 150/200 miles closer, Id certainly be looking at the boat right now...... I bet if you lived in SW ohio, the boat wouldnt have lasted 1 day. All the nice boats are always in NE Ohio....:mad: :mad: there are no decent boats in this half of the state, I know a whole buch of guys looking for just that type of boat but its awfully hard to be interested in something so far away. Good luck on the sale and Ill get off my soap box now.....:p

Salmonid

18. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

I traveled over 7 hours to Sault Ste. Marie to look at the boat that I purchased and currently have. If it's exactly what you want and the boat is in good condition then you have to jump on it. I sure am glad I made the trip !

19. Stoshu

Stoshu

0   0   0

How did we do that back in college???? Let me clear the cob-webs... take a drink of my beer....oh ya....

ROAD-TRIP ! ! ! ! ! !
    a cooler full of "road-pops"... a few boats to look at... a few guys to split the gas money...that's what memories are made of:D :D :D (back in '85 we went to New York for burgers;) ). Just please make sure the driver is sober....