Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
OSU Bull
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 Pro-line Walk around. 21 feet, 22.5 ft. overall with the bow pulpit. I'm asking $7,995. The boat has many more good years left. It was well taken care of when I bought it, and I have done the same, along with everything that I own. The upgrades that I did last year were the following: Added a 2nd battery along with a battery On-Off-Both switch, that powers all the electronics (own circuit), the second battery powers the instrument panel (own circuit), I added a new VHF radio with an external speaker, new Lowrance LMS-520C color fishfinder/GPS with external antenna. Compass. 2 Batteries are newer, purchased 1 Aug. 2007 the other March 2008. I put in a CD player with 4 speakers with a wired remote control. I replaced the water circulating pump on the engine, thermostat, complete tune-up including plugs, wires, dist. cap, rotor, rotor sensor, adjusted the carb. Cleaned the flame arrestor, and replaced all the belts. New blower. Apx. Weight of boat dry is 3,500 lbs. Weight with trailer is apx. 5,000 lbs. The boat has apx. 550 hrs. on the 4.3L Mercruiser GM engine. 170 hp. Last year I installed a new water pump in the lower gear housing (August), due to overheating at low RPM's. The boat has all safety equipment and was safety inspected last season. Anchor with chain. 6 rod holders, 2 external 4 built into the gunwale. 4 rod storage holders built into the gunwale. I replaced the prop to a stainless steel 3-blade Apollo prop and have a spare. All winterization equipment is included. Fresh oil in the motor, outdrive and full tank of gas. 40 gallon fuel tank. Dual axle trailer with 4 new tires replaced this year. Full canvas enclosure. This is a big water boat. Very stable in Lake Erie. It's a fishing machine, although skiing, tubing or cruising isn't a problem. The boat is low maintance, and needs nothing. Trust me if I didn't have school loans due, there is no way I would ever think of getting rid of her and still am having second thoughts, but I have to do what I have to do. If you are in the market for a walk around, Pro-line are the finest on the water. Notice in the pictures the deep "walk around" around the cabin and the high bow rails...Very nice in rough water. Call at 440-665-2023

1 - 1 of 1 Posts