Unfortunately needing to sell my very sentimental boat. This has been a great boat, always reliable, and more fish stories than one could recount. A phenomenal lake Erie boat!

Motor is a Mercruiser 5.0 liter with alpha one outdrive.
It has a a Minn Kota Terrova 110lb thrust, 72" shaft, 36 volt trolling motor with an on board digital charger.
Humminbird 10" down imaging depth finder, full camper enclosure(very good condition), large Bimini(good condition), a number of rod holders, mooring cover which is in fair condition at best.
It has some things that will need to be dealt with at some point, but won't keep you off the water this season. Has a couple soft spots in the rear deck, interior vinyl has seen it's day though not totally horrible, needs new batteries for starting and trolling motor use, and the trailer could be upgraded at some point (fair condition).
I'm pulling it out later today to clean it up a bit and check it's starting/running condition, which I expect to be fine with some fresh gasoline.
Will take more and better pictures later this evening, just need to get rolling with getting it sold.