close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1988 18 Foot Grumman For Sale...Needs Some Work with pics

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by COmmodore 64, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Disclaimer: I've made a few posts regarding this boat that my father got for a real nice price. It needed some work, the hull leaked a little more than one would like. My father put in some new rivets and tightened it up, and we ran it for all of this year. Last Friday, I sheared a rivet going out to 72 feet of water, so the boat makes a fair amount of water, the bilge pump can keep up, but you need to run it a few times per hour.

The boat has a very nice trailer, which could probably hold a much heavier boat. It is laid out pretty nice for walleye fishing, but it has been used and abused (before we got it). All that being said, if someone wanted to tinker work on it, it's a decent boat.

It's powered by a 1988 88HP Evinrude -- runs GREAT. I love this motor on this boat. Starts easy, runs great.

I've spoken to my dad and since he has a 16 Foot Crestliner Canadian and is looking for a 20' Cuddy type boat, he would like to get rid of this Grumman and try to get what he has invested in it. He added some storage under the passenger seats, and raised the windshield about 8". THe Canvas has some tears, all of which be sewn easily, and it has been modfied to accomodate the raised windshield.

We would include a Front Mounted trolling motor 24lb thrust, that works, but is not in great shape as well as anchor and line, Eagle Cuda Fish FInder, Compass. navigation lights.

The 3.9HP kicker is NOT included though we will need that on our little 16' Crestliner. :p

SOLD TO OAKLANE FOR $1500

A marina in Mantua said the Evinrude alone was worth $1200-1400 if this is true than the Motor and Trailer alone would be worth ~ $1600. SO let me know what you think, and feel free to PM me for more info and my phone number.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

a pm has been sent

3. OakLane

OakLane

0   0   0

Sent one also if not spoken for.

4. Boat is sold to OakLane! Thanks for the interest!

5. BFG

BFG

0   0   0

SOB Rich....one of these days I'm bringin' three pickups w/ hitches over to your house when you are not around....

Give a brother a holla, ya der hey der???

6. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

0   0   0

He got a deal on that one. I saw that when you guys first got the boat. I have an older Grumman also. I'm happy with it. It fishes just a well as the $$$$ boats and I don't get too upset when I bump her around. Kinda like a timex............ keeps on tickin'.