close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1987 Nissan Maxima

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishingful, Aug 10, 2007.

1. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

i am selling this for my sister send me a pm with any questions and i will get back to you!!!

1987 Nissan Maxima

It has 133191 miles on it. There is multiple rust spots on it. When she got it, there was damage on the front driver side panel but everything that was wrong with it was repaired. She was rear ended a few years back but was not that bad. She does not drive it that often. It needs is an oil change, maybe brakes and new tires. The brakes do sound like their grinding but loosen up after a few miles. I sent her a few more questions that i had about it and am waiting for her to get back to me. i have a few more pics that i can e-mail they dont want to save on my computer.

price 500.00 obo

car is located in akron
    and she has the title

car
    [​IMG]

rear end damage
    [​IMG]

inside
    [​IMG]

2. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

bump

cheep winter car

OBO

3. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

Yikes.This beats mine fore need a new one hands down.I bought my wife a new car and in one year it looked liked like this one.minus the rust.Brings back old memories. Did you ever try sell it to a Demolishing derby driver.only one interested in it.I use to tell others my wife inttered a Demolishing derby and was the loose way her car looked.LOL

4. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

naaaaa my sister can get some cash for it just thought i would post it here before we get rid of it

thought someone could use it for something the engine runs and i am sure the engine is worth a few hundrad

heck its worth 225 in just scrap

5. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

needs to go make an offer

obo

6. HRCats

HRCats

0   0   0

Interested! PM sent