close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1987 Basstracker Tournament V

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Zfish, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

Okay well it not something I want to do but its the only smart thing to do right now. I have a 1987 Basstracker tournament V with a 1999 Merc/Force 75hp with trim and tilt. This boat has tons of storage on it. It is a mod-v. It has been garage kept since day one. I am the 3rd owner and since it is not indoors now I do have a very nice boat cover for the boat. It has a min kota trolling motor that I had bought less than one year ago. Its a 40lb thrust bow mount. Light and everything works on the boat. The motor is in phenomenal condition it looks brand new and has an SS prop on it.

I'll post pictures of the boat and motor in just a second. I am FIRM on 4000.00 and not 1 penny less. Reason being the boat without the motor books for 2170.00 on adverage price but this is not an average motor. The boat and trailer book for 2950.00 with the options on it with average listing and they are both way above average. A few OGF people have been on my boat and a few more have seen it in person. It's a great ride and I am sure will last many many years to come to the new owner. Im going to post it here and on a few other sites here shortly. Only thing I know that needs done is the motor will have to be raised. I just put the new motor on and I hung it too low. I may go ahead and have it raised this upcoming week.

Reason for selling is I owe way too much for my car and I dont have a reliable truck to pull the boat. Im getting my priorities straight and will be paying my car off and getting a new truck. I'll worry about a boat shortly after. The floors are in A-1 shape. Lakeraider and I took the very front of the bow section off to put the new trolling motor on and it looks brand new underneath. I also have put a 12 gallon gas tank instead of the 6 gal that was originally there.

2. Zfish

0   0   0

3. Zfish

0   0   0

I have all the pictures on the computer I just havent down sized them to fit yet. I have about 10 pictures to load. Anyone interested can email me at mzortman@hotmail.com PM me , Or can call me on my cell at 937-369-775

4. Zfish

0   0   0

5. Zfish

0   0   0

Bump ttt please

6. Zfish

0   0   0

Boat Is Sold!!!