close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1986 Nissan Pickup

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Zfish, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

1986 Nissan Pickup

107,000 original miles (Currently @ 106,7 something but by then end of the weekend probably 107 lol)

4 speed automatic
    cd player
    cb

Thats about it. It does have the vent visors so you can have the windows open while it's raining.

Breaks all the way around in past month
    New Master Cylinder
    Tune up 3 weeks ago by Lakeraiders Mechanic @ the cost of 350.00 New distributer cap, wires, plug wires , plugs etc.

This is the 2.4 Z24 Engine

The Need to knows.

Runs great but will slow down going up steep hills
    drivers side handle was broken (it still works but only a small piece of it left)
    Does not have power steering
    starting to get surface rust in quite a few places

The good.

Runs great only problem I've ever had was the starter went out several years ago and we bought a new one. The neutral saftey switch went out several years ago and was replaced. Runs great just pokey but will get you there. I drove it 6 hours in the past 2 days so you know I trust it and drive through downtown Cinci with it daily.

The Owners

1. My grandpa bought it new
    2. I got it several years ago
    3. Signed it to my dad while he needed a good vehicle to get around
    4. back to me.

Only reason I'm selling is to get a vehicle off of another OGF member that I really want.

1000.00 Clean title :)

Pics coming tomorrow

2. Zfish

0   0   0

Well I was driving home from Raiders and the transmission started acting up. Will shift still but for some reason it really doesnt want to go into 3rd. Just glad it happened to me and was very glad no one bought it and then this happened I would have felt horrible. It may just need a transmission flush or it may be junk I'm not sure. Someone make me a reasonable offer and you can have it. It still drives. Engine still runs great. Everything I mentioned before is still true.

I dont want to take it in and have stuff done (I'm no mechanic by far) LOL and I dont have the time to mess with it being in 2 states.

3. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

tomorrow is here do u have any pics yet?

4. Zfish

0   0   0

Num1Fire,

I did take some with Lakeraiders camera today. His A/C in the house went off so I'm assuming their computer is off so it doesnt get too hot. I'm sure if he has a sec he'll upload them for me. Sorry I didnt have my camera to take with them since I live out of a suit case when I'm in Ohio lately :(