close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1986 17.5 foot Deep V Sea Nymph for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Dock Time, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

I am selling a nice 1986 17 1/2 foot deep v Sea Nymph with a matching oil injected VRO 70hp Johnson outboard. The motor has trim and tilt and runs great. Even compression on all cylinders (within 5% of 125) and no issues. Prop and skeg are in excellent condition with no chips or dings.

This boat is a walk thru windshield with a casting platform up front, pedastal seat and bow mount foot control trolling motor.

The boat is rated for 7 passengers or 950 lbs, has an aerated livewell and a panther lift auxillary trolling bracket. It also has a transom saver for trailering, newer tires (plus spare) and a nice EZ loader trailer.

The boat has a full custom cover and is in good condition. The only small downside is that the back to back seats on the passenger side are worn and there is cracking in the vinyl. The other seats and bow cushions are in good shape. The aluminum hull is also in good condition with no issues.

The fishinder is a really nice Hummingbird LCD 3400 and works great.

This is a solid, wide aluminum rig that is easy to trailer and will make a nice fishing boat.

Check my trader rating and come get yourself a nice spring rig!

PM me for more pics...

$4,500

Thanks,

Dock Time

Attached Files:

2. ltfd596

ltfd596

0   0   0

3. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Should be a great Ohio boat. Can't beat a Sea Nymph.

UFM82

4. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the vote of confidence UMF82.

Here is a better pic, with the cover off. I have more and can PM them to interested parties. The aerated livewell is under the drivers seat and there is a removable floor mount pedastal seat about 2 feet from the transom, as well as the back to back seating. There are also a few extra folding Sea Nymph seats (one is on top of the passenger seating in the picture), in case someone wanted to remove the back to back seating and drop another pedastal mount on the passenger side. The boat is stickered through 2010 and ready for the water.

Pay Pal accepted.

Thanks,

Dock Time

Attached Files:

5. pokie

pokie

0   0   0

Hey Dock Time,
    Like UFM82 said that looks like it would be a perfect Ohio boat. Big enough for Erie and small enough for the inland resevoirs. I can't belive it is still for sale. I know it is a low offer but would you take $3500 for it. Can't hurt to ask.

6. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Martinconcrete...I need your email address and I will send you the rest of the pics. Thanks for the inquiry. You can PM it to me or call my cell at 216-509-4805.

Pokie-I'm going to pass on the $3500 offer for now. If you can come up with something that starts with a "4", then we can work something out.

Spring is almost here!!!

Thanks,

Dock Time

7. All Eyes

All Eyes

0   0   0

My 89 Sea Nymph is going to be hard to replace when it comes time one day. I say "one day" because it won't be anytime soon. I fish quite a bit every year and this boat is just the same as it was the day it was made. No leaks or creaks. Sea Nymph boats are great.

8. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

All Eyes--thanks for the comment.

Martinconcrete-are you still out there?

BUMP # 1...before this heads to walleye.com and disappears.

An almost new matching 6hp Johnson kicker motor is negotiable and I could be pursuaded to include a pair of triple tite loks that you can't see in the pics.

Time to deal...and I will of course run the boat for whomever gets it.

Thanks,

Dock Time

9. mfburden

mfburden

0   0   0

I just sold a 1990 Sea Nymph ss195 in real good shape with a lot more goodies and was able to get a little more than $5000. It had a 140 evinrude and a 9.9 kicker. Reason for selling was it was too big for the smaller lakes around here and with the price of fuel I am looking for something like this.I would consider driving down to buy this boat with kicker for $4800.I look forward to seeing more pictures.
    mfb1954@verizon.net. thanks,
    Sincerely,
    mike burden

10. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Mike,

I will accept your offer at $4800, including the kicker. I'll email you to arrange the details. Gotta love those Sea Nymph's....

DEAL PENDING.

Thanks,

Dock Time

11. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

i call that a free lesson in life just like when u send a private message to someone 2 days ago and they dont answer u back and u have seen that they have been on

12. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Bump # 2. Boat is now listed on walleye.com, with the matching Johnson kicker (new 6 hp) and triple tite loks included.

The big motor is running A1. New impeller and water ready!

I will either be at Turtle Creek, E. 72nd or Mosquito with the boat the next 2 weekends, so water tests are welcome.

Heck, bring a cooler and let's catch some eyes!!!

Nothing to hide with this baby!

Dock Time

13. pokie

pokie

0   0   0

Hello Docktime,

Wated to see if this rig is still for sale. I am very interested and would like to take her out on a test run with you on Erie. I thought a trip to the reefs this weekend would be a good test. I will pay for gas and bring some lunch for you and me. Let me know what you think. Thanks-Adam.

14. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Pokie, thanks for the inquiry. I can't do this Saturday, but maybe Sunday. PM me and lets see if we can work a deal. Are you interested in the boat with or without the kicker? The kicker belongs to my friend and I can sell it either way....

Thanks,

Dock Time

15. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Sorry Pokie. I just accepted a deposit on an offer of $4200. If it doesn't wrap up next weekend, I will PM you and put it back up for sale.

Thanks for the inquiries guys...

Dock Time