close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1985 Fullsize Ford Bronco, runs good. Make offer!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by WarEagle83, Jun 5, 2008.

1. WarEagle83

WarEagle83

0   0   0

1985 Ford Fullsize Bronco. 351 Windsor with 100,000 original miles on truck. New C6 3 speed auto put in a couple years back with hardly any miles put on truck since. Many many new parts over the past few years. Truck has sat here at the house for a good while with the occasional drive. I've owned since I was 16 and no longer use the truck. Truck has the usual Bronco rust on tailgate and rear fenders. Paint is old and oxidized on hood and body but with some light bodywork and a paintjob, truck would be a looker even at 28 years old. Interior in decent shape with a few rips in front bucket seats, rear seat in good condition. Has radio/cd player, and heat works good. No A/C though. Make me an offer!!! Hate to see the truck set and and not get used. Great farm/work/fixer upper!!!

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

0   0   0

23 years old...not 28 ;)

Got any pictures of it?

3. bjseth11

bjseth11

0   0   0

What is the price??

4. Is it four wheel drive and does it work ok

5. please check your pm I sent you on 6/23/08

6. WarEagle83

WarEagle83

0   0   0

1985 Ford Fullsize Bronco. 351 Windsor with 100,000 original miles on truck.
    4x4, New C6 3 speed auto put in a couple years back with hardly any miles put on truck since. Many many new parts over the past few years. Truck has sat here at the house for a good while with the occasional drive. I've owned since I was 16 and no longer use the truck. Truck has the usual Bronco rust on tailgate and rear fenders. Paint is old and oxidized on hood and body but with some light bodywork and a paintjob, truck would be a looker even at 23 years old. Interior in decent shape with a few rips in front bucket seats, rear seat in good condition. Has radio/cd player, and heat works good. No A/C though. 4-wheel drive engages into hi and low range fine and front driveshaft spins fine but it appears the locking hubs have finally given up the ghost. They are around 100 bucks or so from any catalog. Make me an offer!!! I'd like to get around $1000 for the truck or I'd just assume hold on to the old girl. Hate to see the truck set and and not get used. Great farm/work/fixer upper!!!