close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1985 - 14' Lund For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by snag master, Sep 12, 2007.

1. snag master

snag master

0   0   0

1984 - 14' Lund

2nd owner, new floor in 2002 (treated plywood and marine carpet), livewell with all electrical replaced components replaced in 2002, heavier trailer purchased in 2004 (all new tires, bearings, and lights), bow mount trolling moter (40 lb thrust Minnkota with Copilot purchased in 2005), 2 batteries < 2 years old, 2 Eagle fish graphs (1 mounted, has speed and temp sensors, 1 extra), 2 hydraulic lift seats with room for one more, 3 pfd's

1985 - 35 HP Mercury Tillar with electric start, runs and starts great. New mercury prop purchased this spring. 2 guys with full gear = 23 mph speed.

Has been a great Canadian fishing boat, but I am going back to school and need some cash. Pictures to come this weekend (camera is broke :( for now)

$3,000 OBO

Cell number 330-209-7851

Optional equipment (depending on the deal could go with the boat):
    -2 big john down riggers
    -4 scotty rod holders
    -misc fishing gear (mostly trolling gear for lake michigan salmon, but some tackle is the same for lake erie walleye)
    -spoons
    -3 or 4 rods
    - 28 lb thrust transom mount Minkota trolling motor
    -large net

2. he said hiscamera was broke so they ont be there till the weekend.

3. snag master

snag master

0   0   0

Finally got some pics, the boat is still available. Located in North Canton.

[​IMG]

4. snag master

snag master

0   0   0

Still for sale, make an offer, willing to deal. I am willing to meet half way to deliver.

5. seapro

seapro

0   0   0

Not interested in the boat but would be interested in the trolling gear. Send me a pm with info and prices.

6. snag master

snag master

0   0   0

Price Reduced - $2500 Firm, once the boat is gone maybe some of the tackle will go up for sale, but not before the boat.

7. snag master

snag master

0   0   0

Offer is on the table, but the guy is from Canada. First $2,000 takes the boat ASAP!! Willing to deliver at a reasonable distance.

8. I knew I should put in an offer! Just bought a 14' boat last week. Would have saved $ 100 in gas money as well.

9. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

thats a nice lil outfit. i got $1900 burning a hole in my back pocket. if the rig is right, i could stroke u a check tommorrow (Sunday) or we could wait till Monday eve and give u some dead presidents........whadda u say?? i'm relatively close to u-Wadsworth. i could come to u too...Dean 330-441-1674 anytime.

10. snag master

snag master

0   0   0

Boat is sold thanks for the interest.