close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1983 Smokercraft 14ft

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by TheKing, Mar 12, 2005.

1. TheKing

TheKing

0   0   0

Has two compartments: one for storage, one for livewell.
    Includes trailer, canvas cover, 3 cushioned seats, manual roll up anchor, and a newer MinnKota 65T (36#) transom mount trolling motor.
    $900

For $150 more I could include a new Lowrance X51 fish finder.

The floor will need replaced soon, but is not bad enough to stop from use. The carpet is fine, but the wood that Smokercraft used back then was not a lifetime wood.

If anyone might be interested, I'll shoot some pictures when the sun comes out and post them. Here is an old photo until then.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/data/500/864soundboat-med.jpg

2. WalleyeWiz

WalleyeWiz Lake Erie Eye Guy

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

does it come with a trailer, and where is the boat located?
    Capt`n Dwayne

3. TheKing

TheKing

0   0   0

Yes, the trailer is included. I am in Beavercreek, OH; which is a bedroom city next to Dayton, Oh in SW Ohio between Columbus and Cincinnati. Home of the Dayton Bombers Hockey team, the University of Dayton Flyers, the Wright State University Raiders, and the fishing team that is gonna win the OGF 2005 Crappie Open.

4. TheKing

TheKing

0   0   0

I posted a set of photos taken this morning. See the photo gallery.

5. TheKing

TheKing

0   0   0

Here is bump number one on this boat for sale. There are a few nibbles. Make an offer if interested.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. exexec

exexec

0   0   0

I sent you a pm?

7. Shellback

Shellback

0   0   0

I'm interested and sent you a PM

8. exexec

exexec

0   0   0

I took the boat out for it's maiden voyage today. Added a bow mount trolling motor 50# thrust and had a 50# transom mount on her also. Almost able to ski-she ran great, very stable. Now if I could just find some crappie!!!!

9. TheKing

TheKing

0   0   0

I am about ready to buy it back now that you have fixed it up. :)
    That sounds like as much power as my 9.8hp had. Thanks for the deal. That was a lucky boat for us with the crappie. I'd guess that that livewell has had about 1500-2000 crappies in it.
    If you do plan to resell sometime, OGF member Shellback is interested. He said somebody T-boned his on the road and destroyed it.

10. exexec

exexec

0   0   0

Bob
    I think I'll keep this one for a long while!

11. Shellback

Shellback

0   0   0

Exexec, You're gonna love that boat! I had the same model but made by Sylvan, they are built in the same place. The wife and I loved that boat, rugged, easy to handle and great to fish out of. I was trailering mine back from fishing and a lady roared out of a shopping center and tee boned my boat and trailer. Knocked the boat clean off the trailer, it went over a guard rail ripping the motor off, and then hit a tree broadside. Needless to say, everything was junk, boat, motor, and trailer. I ran a 20HP Merc on mine.

12. exexec

exexec

0   0   0

Shell
    I am sorry to hear that. I just hope everyone was OK? So far it is the perfect small boat for me!!!