close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1983 ProCraft 1540V w/ 1983 90HP Evinrude for sale.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Skarfer, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

1983 ProCraft 1540V w/ 1983 90HP Evinrude for sale. $3,500

15' Fiberglass bass boat, galvanized trailer, new bow strap, retractable transom tie downs or belly strap, motor tuned up last year, new impeller and seals/gaskets, both stainless and aluminum prop included, lockable rod locker, new carpet, 48lb thrust foot controlled trolling motor, all seats like new - no rips, motor has tilt/trim and works, also trim/tilt controls at bow, Hummingbird fish finder at bow, Depth flasher at console - does work, has a "whale tail" SE 200 sport hydrofoil on lower unit - pops right up on plane and stays on plane at lower speeds, runs like a champ - 50mph, 3 batteries (2 trolling, 1 crank), brand new Guest triple bank 10amp battery charger ($350 value alone), windshield does have a crack running through it, boat cover (not a real expensive one, but keeps rain out), new wiring on trailer - have new lights, new swing away front tire, new safety chains, new pedestal bases - seats don't rock around are steady, Front has hydraulic pedestal with butt seat, rear has sit down seat, have 4 11" pedestal poles, anchor/tie-up ropes included, lights work, Kenwood CD player installed in dash - with 2 speakers - sounds great! All gauges work, bilge pump works, new livewell pump - works great! Boat is all set to fish tourneys - I have fished several out of it and never lost a fish.

Only reason I'm selling - is I want a bigger boat........this is the PERFECT starter boat - or the Perfect boat for someone that just wants to get out and FISH!!

Have muffs - can start at house or set time to meet at Portage lakes to run.

email me and we'll exchange info.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BigCatDaddy

BigCatDaddy

0   0   0

What is asking price?

3. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Ok - I just lost my job today. $3,200.

4. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Price dropped to $3,000 - this is a great deal. It's got everything to go from my drive to the lake and start fishing...........great starter boat.

5. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

I need to bump this - this boat needs to GO!

6. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

I still have the boat - but someone came Friday night to look at it and said they want to buy it (and will have the money this week)...........so that's where it stands. Not sold till money is in my hand though..........

7. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Boat is SOLD!!!!

Thank you OFG and thank you Junkyardbass! Take good care of her! She's a really good boat, and I'll definately miss her............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.