1982 skeeter sf175 w/ 115 $2500

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by JF1, Apr 8, 2008.

1. JF1

JF1

0   0   0

1982 Skeeter Star Fire 175 with 115hp Chrysler outboard. Bow mount Motor Guide 12/24 41# trolling motor. Hummingbird Flasher, Hummingbird bow mount fish finder. 2 live wells in back, coller/baitbox in front. Rock locker, storage under seats, storage under console, and another storage compartment. Comes with one bicycle seat, and one fishing seat. New steering wheel, steering cables, throttle controls and throttle cables last year. New tires at end of last season. Carpet and seats are in very good condition. Starting battery and two trolling motor batteries included.

Metal flake has some flaking, expected of boat this age. Hull has virtually no dings. Boat shines like new! Trailer shows it's age, but pulls great without a problem. The tilt has a very small hydraulic leak. Dosn't affect performance while in water, but can't trailer without locking the motor in up position. Gauges do not work.

was sold on ebay, but deadbeat bidder hasn't contacted me for payment. email me and I'll get you pics. I don't think I'm allowed to post link to ebay site, but boat is NOT for sale on ebay at this time.

Asking $2500 located in niles ohio.

email jasonfantone@hotmail.com

2. JF1

JF1

0   0   0

replies sent to all pms

One common question is what size, sorry I forgot to add that its 17'

3. can 2 adults and 2 children fish out of it ok? kids are 10 and 11 and pretty good with casting ;)

4. JF1

JF1

0   0   0

I don't think that would be a problem. I've had myself, my uncle, and my father all out in it with no issues. That's 3 grown adults. 2 adults and 2 kids would work, but might be a slight bit cramped.

5. JF1

JF1

0   0   0