close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1980 70 Hp Up For Trade...mercury

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ESOX 23, Aug 3, 2007.

1. My Friend Has A 1980 70hp Mercury With Controls. He Would Like To Trade It For Something Smaller With Controls. His Boat Does 55 Mph With This Moter On It And He Has A Couple Holes In His Transome From It. His Boat Is Onlt 15ft Long And He Trolls Only. Anything Smaller Will Work. I Have The Moter And Boat At My House And Feel Free To Call Me 330 207 1994, My Name Is Dan. The Moter Is Titled And A 9.9 Would Be Perfect But We Will Trade For Anything Smaller. We Are In The Process Of Putting Alot Of Money Into The Transome So We Definately Don't Want To Put This Moter Back On, I Would Guess This Boat Is Rated For A 35 Hp Or Smaller. Thanks Dan... I Live In Niles, Ohio

2. you should try posting this in the market place. this section is reserved for fishing talk and the marketplace for sale, trade and want to buy. read the instructions first as you must post price and some other guidelines.

3. Thanks For The Replys Guys, Anyway My Buddy Been Killing The Walleye At Milton. He Said He Been Trolling WOrms With Bottom Bouncers In 6-13ft Of Water In The Pointview Area. Yeah He's Getting Alot Of Catfish Too And Even Picked Up A Couple Smallmouth. The Harnesses Are Orange Colored With A Whole Night Crawler... Dan