close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1979 basshawk

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by toymaker, Jul 29, 2007.

1. toymaker

toymaker 1979 bass hawk 115hp merc

0   0   0

Ive got a 17' 6" bass boat with a 115 horse merc power trim.the boat needs a little work but overall is not that bad.i have a newer fish finder about 2 years old.it also has a trolling motor on it.the trailer has new hubs and tires also the wiring was redone on both the trailer and the boat.I have a lot of little things that go with the boat.The prop has been redone about 3 months ago and not been in the water yet.i also have

Things that need done are,motor needs a little bit of wiring done,carpet needs finished(i have the carpet),and possibly needs new batteries the ones i have are 2 years old and im not sure if they will hold a charge ill try and figure it out this week.

The boat ran good last year but over the past winter some water got into the distributor cap and turned it green so it needs replaced or cleaned.

Im asking 2000 cash or may trade for a newer mini van,suv,or motorcycle.
    If you have any questions feel free to leave me a message.
    I have pics if you send me an email thanks

2. toymaker

toymaker 1979 bass hawk 115hp merc

0   0   0

still for sale need gone asap.have to move in a couple weeks.could make a nice boat with a little work.ill go 1500 firm or take trades.

sorry i dont have pics on here i cant get them to post.

3. mjbush

mjbush

0   0   0

What kind of motorcycle are you looking to trade for? I have an 01 Kawasaki, 125 dirt bike, any interest?