close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1978 z28 camaro 64k original miles

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishnfool, Jun 16, 2007.

1. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

I,m selling my car that I said I would never sell, got into another fight with my ex about visitation with my daughter,and I'm done talking I'm giong to court so I need all the money I can get to pay my bloodsucking lawyer. 1978 z28 camaro 350/350 turbo 300+ hp new motor original just rebuilt, car has 64 thousand original miles,runs strong and drives excellent has lots of new parts,batt, alt, starter, brakes, all new bushings in front end, new exaust with headers, new tires, newhurst pro stick, big tach with shift light and recall and more. the body is in good shape except for the lower quarters and passenger floorboard trunk and every thing else is solid needs carpet and quarters and a few minor things and this car would be a very sweet ride and worth alot of money. I'm asking 3500.00 obo I'm trying to upload pics I also have some other items for sale too just haven't listed them yet. pm me if interrested or call 614 419 3308 for more details

2. dont do it...you WILL regret it!!! sorry to hear your situation!!!maybe you can borrow against it or something...wishing you the best!!!

3. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

I would like to see pics!!

4. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

why are these pics so huge?

5. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

Let's see if this works......

Attached Files:

6. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

thanks krusty, I'm kinda slow when it comes to computers

7. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

No problem, I am not a speed demon either believe me. Kgone showed me how to do attachments just a couple of weeks ago ! LOL !:)

8. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

no offers? Ok how about 3000.00

9. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

10. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

make me an offer I need to sell

11. vikingfisher

vikingfisher

0   0   0

Whats the least amount your wiling to part with her for? I have some buddies who might be interested, but honestly im not a good haggler so I just ask what is the number you will not go below, then I can see if they can give you a little extra for your situation.

12. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

you tell your buddies to come look at the car then make me an offer,this is the only place I've advertised this car other than craigslist. I really need to sell the car but really don't want to. so I'm not much into haggling horse tradin maybe

13. vikingfisher

vikingfisher

0   0   0

I suck at being a salesmen, the most I could get was 2k out of my friend (was multiples people for a while).

14. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

PM sent. Let me know

15. vikingfisher

vikingfisher

0   0   0

Good to see someone could give something more reasonable good looking H2O