close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1978 Mustang Cobra II King Cobra

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bronzebackyac, Jun 13, 2005.

1. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

I am selling a very nice cobra II. It has everything original except the 302 motor which has been built, and I mean built! The previous owner estimated the horsepower at over 500. I have all of the reciepts for the upgrades. The Paint is not perfect, say 85%. Never been in the rain. New Hoosier tires, original Hurst shifter, traction bars upgraded suspension etc. There are too many mods to list. This car is one of 500 made in 1978. It is black and gold and bad arse. The car is in Chillicothe. I have been offered $6500 and turned it down. Would like to get $8000 out of it because it is so rare. You just don't see these cars on the road. It has 46,000 original miles on it and 6000 miles on this new "Boss" engine. I know this is someone's "Middle age crisis" Dream Car. Make me an offer

Attached Files:

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

:D very true.
    the only problem i have,is my middle age crisis is a shortage of funds :rolleyes: ;)
    but if that weren't a problem i'd probably have another 65 goat now:cool:
    wish i'd held onto mine,and the 67 too,though the 65 was the best of all the years,in my book :(

3. Old Graybeard

Old Graybeard

0   0   0

Get some pics up bronzebackyac. Let's see what this cherry looks like.

MISFIT: ditto on the mid-life with no funds. I was in the service and overseas when that whole muscle car thing was going on. I WAS CHEATED. I would kill for any of those cars. 65 GTO one of my favorites.

4. FSHNERIE

FSHNERIE

0   0   0

No shortage of funds here.......Lets see some pics..

My first car was a "69" Super Bee

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

ah yeah,the old super bee 440 6 pack:cool:
    friend of mine bought one new,and took it straight home,tore it down,chnged it to an 8 pack,reworked the heads,cammed it up ,and did a few other mods.his was the only car in town at the time i wouldn't waste my gas on at the red lights ;)

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

'69 Super Bee...was it yellow with the black stripes?? I had a buddy with a purple Challenger I think it was a '69 also.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

0   0   0

I would love to have that car, I bet you can sell it quick....I loved my 69 road runner!

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

0   0   0

Does your mustang look this good?..If so it's one sweet ride.

[​IMG]

9. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

I posted the pics of the Mustang in the original post as attachments. How do I post the pics so that they just pop up with the thread when you view it? These are the first pics i have posted. any help would be great.

10. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0