close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1978 cb750 project $350 obo

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by kennedy327, Aug 2, 2007.

1. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

I have a 1978 cb750 with 18,XXX miles on it. Needs a few small things and some tlc. Parts needed that I know of are a side cover, front pads, carb float bowl gaskets and 2 filter pods. It also needs a new seat cover and the tank needs painted. would make a great project bike. I have no room and no time. Most work will just be cleaning it. I have a title. I have a used tire for the back to get it on the road, current tire is dry rotted. I also have a set of plugs to be instaled, battery was bought last year but needs charged from sitting, and the carbs have been cleaned. Im looking for $350 or best offer. Its close to running, most work will be cosmetic.

2. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

This is when I got it last year, I have the fender and rear turns off, and peeled the stupid ass fur off it and the seat.

[​IMG]

3. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

what does it need to run i dont know tons about bikes engines but can do the cosmetic work just want something to ride back and forth to work

has it ever run?

that fur is gay lol ;)

4. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

Most is cosmetic. Dont quote me on this but It was wanting to start when I got it from my buddy but the carbs were gunked up from sitting. I put them in a parts washer and they are perfect, but the cleaner ate up the gaskets. What it needs is front brake pads, the new plugs I have, an oil change, 2 new filter pods and carb float bowl gaskets. The one side cover is missing, needs 2 small dents in the side of the tank filled and some primer or paint. the fur is off but the spray adhesive is left behind and brake cleaner wouldnt take it off so I started to sand it down. Also needs the rear tire changed but Im giving one that should last the rest of the summer. It now is missing a seat cover also. most work will be cosmetic.

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

ru looking for cash only? or ru open to a trade.

Attached Files:

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

do you have any recent pics?????? of it

7. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

Only trade im looking for now is a mountain bike, something along the lines of an all mountain or freeride bike. I wouldnt mind a boat, but I dont have room for this bike as it is, that boat would take up more room, lol.

Ill try to get a new picture tonight, the bike is being stored at my buddys house.

8. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

Sale pending to fishingful!

9. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

Bike Sold, thanks fishingful