close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1976 Apache Roamer camper for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bkr43050, Sep 16, 2005.

1. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Here are some pictures of the camper as it is right now. I am still in the process of getting it cleaned up for sale. It had been closed up for quite some time. I apologize that I did not remember to pull the paperwork to find the exact year of the camper. I believe it is circa 1973-76. It is a Roamer model. It is roughly 16’ towing length and roughly 20’ open length with a queen size bed at each end. The bench seats at each end lay down into beds as well to make two more double size beds. It has a gas stove and a furnace although I had never used the furnace and thus cannot attest to it functionality. It has an ice chest (not a refrigerator). Also although it is not pictured there is a canopy that is included. There was minor damage caused by mice in the one bed. You will see in the one picture where the pad had been torn out in one spot. You will also see that the some of the screens were chewed out. I am replacing the screens so those will have new aluminum screening. The fiberglass sides are in very good condition and the roof has no leaks. The lift gears were replaced just prior to me purchasing the camper seven years ago and the camper has been used about 25-30 times. I replaced one gear box just last week and the other box is in very good working order. The top lifts very easily.

I am asking $1,100 initially. I will entertain offers as I plan to sell this before winter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Deltafisher

Deltafisher

0   0   0

I am new to Ohio.How far from cambridge Oh too mt vernon and how are the tires on this rig?

Thanks,Dave

3. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Cambridge is less than 1.5 hours probably from Mount Vernon.

The tires are not new but they are in pretty good shape. I think they may have been almost new when I bought the camper and I probably don't have mush more than 1,000 miles on them myself. You can not see it in the picture but there is a new spare mounted on the front of the camper as well.

4. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

I am looking for anyone interested. This camper is definitely going to be sold before it gets put away again.

5. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am interested.

UFM82

6. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

I have had a few inquiries but no real takers yet. I have cleaned it up and have a few more pictures of the inside, underneath, etc. if interested.

Come on guys! Make me an offer before I go another avenue to get this thing sold. As I said before I am not putting it away again at my place.;)

7. UFM82

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

But the wifey and accountant (one in the same) is being difficult. I'm working on her.

Before you get rid of her, let me know would you?

UFM82

Don't write me off yet.

8. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

I still have you on my list.;)

I just received an e-mail from a guy extremely interested and I think he would take it right away...except for one little detail. He is located in East Texas.:eek: He is still asking all kinds of questions about it but I can't imagine driving that far for a camper. He saw my listing on the Apachepopups.net.

9. Deltafisher

Deltafisher

0   0   0

:( Brian,i am still waiting for the check in the mail :( Like i told you in the PM, I use to own one just like it in 1987.

This a very good POP~UP UFM82,Good luck with your Wife,I mean accountant :D

Dave

10. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Dave,

I still have you on my short list as well.;) I just popped it back up because I don't want to see anyone pulling home from my place in the snow.:D

11. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Well UFM82 and Deltafisher I am ready to get this camper out of my back yard. Can you or someone else here help me out. Like I said earlier I am not putting this back away at my place so I am willing to entertain offers.

Let's hear 'em guys! PM me for offers or further info.

Thanks!

12. UFM82

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

:mad: Can't convince the wifey to buy one going into winter. Never mind the fact that this is THE time to buy any outdoor oriented gear; boats, campers, tents, etc. It's killing me to see this go away- I have never seen one with fiberglass slide-outs and that intrigued me. Plus it was in my price range AND it looked to be in good shape. KRAPPPPP!

If you happen to still have it come next spring, definitely look me up. I'll arrange a "rain accident" in the tent with my wife and she'll beg me to buy your pop-up. LOL

I appreciate the patience- maybe it'll work out.

UFM82

13. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

That is too bad because as you said, "Tis the season for deals.";) I can't imagine me still having it next spring but if so I will let you know. I actually had a guy that was interested in it that was from Texas. He wanted to know whether I was interested in delivering or even meeting him halfway.:rolleyes: Then he was going to have me take it to a relative in Dayton area. But then he found one in Nebraska and went there to get it. He was specifically looking for the Apaches so he was willing to go the extra mile...or miles.;)

So is anyone else interested? I have not done so yet but I am about to put it in the front yard now with the "For Sale" sign. It really needs to go.:(

14. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Any takers yet? I am really getting tired of looking at this thing in my yard.;)

15. exexec

exexec

0   0   0

How low are you willing to go??

16. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Make me an offer.;) I have a couple of others expressing interest so I don't want to speak until I hear back from them.

17. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Okay, $800 is my rock bottom price here. I never thought I would go nearly that low as I actually paid more than twice that a few years back when we bought it. However, fall is a tough time to sell a camper but that is my fault for waiting. If I don't get the $800 now I will have to put it away.

18. UFM82

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Geez- and the accountant won't budge. The same reason you're dropping the price is the same reason she won't approve the purchase; it's going into winter time.

Sometimes you just can't convince them that a good deal is a good deal.

UFM82

Shoot-fire anyway. :mad:

19. Deltafisher

Deltafisher

0   0   0

Brian

I am waiting to tie up some loose ends, can give you an answer tonight.

I WANT IT But would like to see it.

Please Hold for me at least till tonight.

Thanks ,Dave

Can you pm a phone #?

20. Deltafisher

Deltafisher

0   0   0

Is it gone Brian? :(

Let me know.Thanks,Dave