close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1975 Chrysler 30 HP outboard w/ remote control

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by catfishinfool247, Aug 27, 2008.

1. catfishinfool247

catfishinfool247 Highland county catman

0   0   0

I have for sale a very nice 1975 30 hp electric start.It was purchased by an elderly gentleman brand new,he used it gently for 3 years for fishing,the stator came loose under the flywheel and shredded the coils,stator,etc. so it sat in dry heated storage from 1978 til 1999 when I bought it.I went thru it and replaced coils,points,condensors,stator,magnets,plugs,wires,hoses w new parts.It runs like a top and is very economical on gas.I used it til sring of 2001 and then replaced it with more horsepower so it has been sitting in my garage since.Lower unit shifts cleanly in and out of forward as well as reverse,no probs ever w it.Pushed my 18 ft starcraft deep v w/ 2 passengers and lots of cat gear at 23 mph on the gps.It comes w controls and spare prop,has hydrofoil attached,and has the ORIGINAL paperwork. along with Seloc Chrysler repair manual.If anyone interested PM me with reasonable offer.I'm moving and don't wish to haul it w me.Thanks for looking

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

0   0   0

Per the marketplace rules, please post an asking price.

3. catfishinfool247

catfishinfool247 Highland county catman

0   0   0

Will trade for 16 ft. flatbottom aluminum jon w 4 ft or wider beam of equal value or a good running waverunner motor and jet pump set up...thanks for looking!!