Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
EEEEEK!
1,257 Posts
I heard one of those mota's run at a vintage boat meet in Minnesota. Thats a Hubble exhaust with sonic tuners. I,m talkin LOUD! The same day I got to see a Switzer Wing run with triple Merc 1250's on it. Switzers were always cool to see. :) Heres a pic of a wing with twin Merc stackers on it at 120 mph. Those boats actually flew!! I believe thats about 1961. Raider<><>

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
that top one, the Switzer Shooting Star looks like my dads 2nd boat he owned. Although his boat was no-name brand hand made.... wood finish - except the nose cone bow was painted with flames. 65 Merc on the back and it flew.... now i gotta go dig up some of the pictures he has of it and post 'em on here.... :)

·
EEEEEK!
1,257 Posts
Would love to see some pics of that boat. Glad to see other members interest in the vintage boats. Fishing OR race boats. Heres a Switzer Wing with triple Merc stackers. This boat was actually recently located in Fla and is undergoing a complete restoration now by a ScreamandFly member!. It was found abandoned in a field with some other old race boats.:) LakeRaider<><>

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts