Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1967 Century camper decent shape for the money asking 200.00 on the Tousaint River 1 mile from Wildwings Marina. Porkys bar and restraunt within walking distance. Docks available on Toussaint. Lot fee is 450.00 and u can keep it there year round. It is at E AND C campground. Nice people trustworthy and only about 20 campers there. Great place for fishing at night for catfish. If u do not have the 450.00 up front she will work with you. The camper cannot be moved because it has been on the same lot for years. I have owned it for 10----Girlfriend of 3 years does not like to fish or camp we do not use it that is why I am selling. To busy also---Not going to pay lot fee for something I cannot use. Must sell fast great for het fest fishing what ever. microwave---grill---airconditioner----futon----all stay with it and all works----Has electric hook up----fresh water u tote unless u get a tank. Good deal price is firm pm me if interested. Sleeps 3 comfortably 2 bunks and a futon--Throw out a cot and u get 4 sleeping-----For the price beats sleeping in a tent keeps u dry and off the ground----On hot days the air con comes in very handy.

Thanks Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
To anybody that's interested - I can vouch for Mike. I've bought from him before. Great guy, won't steer you wrong.

·
Here We Go Steelers
1,142 Posts
1. Why can't the camper be moved? Bad tires, axles, or frame?

2. Lot rent, I assume that's $450 per year or half a year?

3. No restroom?

4. Any leaks that you know of?

5. I don't have a clue where you have this parked, could you be a little insightful on where exactly this is located?

Very interested, but I would have to get it road worthy, at least good enough to move to a new location..

Thanks a bunch..

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The camper is in Oak Harbor not Port Clinton WildWings is also in Oak Harbor. The camper is located, 1 mile East of Wild Wings Marina after you pass Davis Bessy Nuc Plant you will pass a Restraunt Bar called Porkys, on the left hand side of rt 2 go over little bridge on the Tossaint river take an immediate left. Go passed the old Floras Marina and take another left. Campground is 100 to 200 yards down on the left called E AND C campground Lot number 7. The 450.00 is for the whole year. There are restrooms on premises for doing your business. No showers. I say cant move because of axles and tires it has been at this lot most of its life. Why would u move it? It is central to all fishing and hunting in that area! Any leaks have been fixed in the past if there are any more they are minor. There is a campground behind it where u can take a shower for 50 cents. Thank You Bronze Back for the endorsement!

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can meet u Thursday or Friday up till 5pm Saturday. Please PM me your phone number so I can contact you.

Thanks Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts