Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Travel trailer Trailer Vehicle Home RV Room Wood Ceiling Room Property Beam Roof Property Room Transport Building Architecture Property Room Furniture Building Floor Room Travel trailer Building Room Building House Ceiling Wood Ceiling Room Property Beam Roof Travel trailer Trailer Vehicle Home RV Room Wood Ceiling Room Property Beam Roof Property Room Transport Building Architecture Property Room Furniture Building Floor Room Travel trailer Building Room Building House Ceiling Wood Really cool project camper that I can’t find the time to finish. Most of the bad spots have been removed and I have started to put it back together. There are still a couple soft spots in the wall by the door. All of the original jealousy windows work good and have the screens. Needs plumbing and electric.
There are a few areas that will need bondo or some kind of filler where corrosion has eaten small holes in the aluminum. I do not own the jacks but I have a set I can borrow to help load.
This thing has the potential to be an awesome retro rig or could be gutted and made into a mobile hunting cabin. Please feel free to PM me your phone number and I will answer any questions. Located in Doylestown

1 - 2 of 2 Posts