Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bubby wanna be
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'v tried to sell this before with some interest but i still have it..now ill just go rock bottom on the price I have this 48 outboard that came on my boat...... believe it or not this runs good ...it may need some tweeking and cleaning but i have used this motor out on the water with no problems....Would be an asset to any collector or someone that just wants to get a motor on their row boat....like to get it out of the basement but would like $50.00..... its worth that much to keep it around to have in a pinch....Feel free to ask any questions...things it needs new pull rope, gas shut off, sight glass on tank sealed up...but as off about ayear ago it runs good

Attachments

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Do you know if it will run now or do those items need to be replaced before hand? If your sure it runs I may take it!!

·
Bubby wanna be
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had it out last year it ran fine...i ran it out of gas a stuck it back in the basement it hasent moved since...im never going to use it might as well let someone else...i put 50 on it to get rid of it ...people were scared off by a higher price and the year...im not hiding anything you know what i know about it

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
No problem, thank you for the great deal!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts