close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

19' Champion Bass Boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DaleM, Aug 9, 2005.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

1996/97 CHAMPION DC191 BASS BOAT
    Bought new in November of 1996. One owner (me)

(see photo's below)
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesh...de=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

This is a dual console 19’2” bass boat with a 96” beam. Very stable boat that rides like a dream, takes rough water excellent, handles great and goes 65+ MPH. It has a 150 EFI Mariner 2.5 ltr. Motor.
    The motor has been serviced every year for winter and again in the spring. It has never not started easily for me.
    Boat has 2- 8’ rod lockers, that are extra wide and deep. Lots of storage too. Center storage in front for life jackets etc. This has two consoles w/ windshields for comfort. Lots of leg room too. Interior is like new! Always covered while storing or towing. Cover needs some repair though. Front butt seat, read fold down seat.
    3- new batteries, new dual bank charger, new aireator pump and bilge pump. 32 gallon live well, 27 gallon fuel tank. 3 gallon oil tank. Come with extra prop also.
    Trailer has new tires, Surge brakes. Brakes were re-placed last year. Single axle trailer that pulls great.
    I will include all safety items needed to get you started. Fire ext., anchor, orange distress flag, safety rope. All compartments have locks. I’ll include the fish locator and temp gauge also.
    Comes with a Motor Guide foot control motor that has been upgrade to a 72 lb. Thrust. Ty Clarkston has serviced this motor since day one! 2- extra props included.

You will have to see how great this boat looks to appreciate it. Looks and runs like a new one. This boat is tournament ready, all you have to add is your tackle.

Books out at over $16,000 (this boat new today is over $30,000)
    I’ll take $12,500 You won’t find a better deal and a boat that has been taken care of any better. Anyone that knows me , knows how I take care of my “toys”
    PM me if you have any questions. I will try to have pictures here tomorrow.

The only reason I am selling it is I don't fish that many tournaments anymore and want to get something lighter, that I can go out and enjoy some fishing in. I'll be looking for a 16-18 foot Alum. V type that I can set up for trolling, drifting and relaxing in.
    I will be moving soon and would like to sell it before the move.
    Serious offers will be considered also.

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Very nice boat wish i had the money to take it off your hands dale. You moving very far or staying in the area?

3. CHOPIQ

CHOPIQ

0   0   0

Don't let him fool you, he's getting money together to buy an ice fishing shanty in Minnesota.

4. DaleM

0   0   0

Canada CHOPIQ, :D actually I'm looking at a boat for more all around use.

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

I would personaly love to have this boat ! It is "very" nice guys , better try to get it while you can because it wont last long at that price .

6. Tee

Tee Team OGF

0   0   0

Aw.... Dale.... 10 months too early..... I'll have my truck paid off and will be in the market for a boat then...... Just a little too early for me.

That is one awesome boat.....

7. Yes, it is an awesome boat. If I can manage to win the Lottery here this week, and have any $$$ left after paying off my debt, I'd take it in a heartbeat!

8. DaleM

0   0   0

Should have pictures of the boat on here by Saturday.

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

tell me you're not moving to canada.

10. DaleM

0   0   0

nope!!! Arizona, had enough of the winter and hot weather. Ready for some all year around fishing weather---

Had you there didn't I?? No, we are moving to a single story house with more yard and a BIGGER garage for my toys.

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

i knew you couldn't leave this beautiful state :rolleyes:
    what's the matter?gettin' too old and lazy to climb stairs? :D
    are you gonna have eneough room for one more toy?my little boat has had it with sitting out in the cold and snow every winter :D ;)

ps...............now you know why i live on one floor :D

12. DaleM

0   0   0

13. DaleM

0   0   0

Check out the picture link I posted, gives you a good view of the entire boat and how nice it really is.

14. DaleM

0   0   0

753 views and not a single offer? ( I mean a real offer!) :D You won't find one anywhere any cleaner or better taken care of.

15. DaleM

0   0   0

Here you go! if anyone wants a steal on a bass boat that is like new you won't find a better deal anywhere. If you do let me know, I'l buy it.
    I'm dropping the price to $12,500. Won't go any lower. Again, you won't find one any cleaned or in better condition than this one. Check the pictures out if you haven't.

16. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

I would love to have it , to bad whats hangin on the back isnt blue ! :D Seriously , If I was sitting better with buying a house , I would jump on it and swap mota's , then I would have a sweet boat ! :)

17. DaleM

0   0   0

OK, I'm dropping the price to $11,000. (from $12,500) anyone interested let me know ASAP. 10 more days and I'm getting it ready to store for the winter. I have winterized it already, but if you want to test it not a problem as it's an EFI motor. After these 10 days. I'll wrap it and store it for the winter. This is a steal fellows! All it will do is save me from having to store it all winter. PM or e-mail me if your interested.

18. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

0   0   0

If you'll take 9,000, I'd be interested. I can send you an international money order because I am currently living in France. I can take care of all the shipping arangements with my shipping agency that I work with. I believe the Guy's name is Fred Adams. ;) He will be the one to handle that portion. All I need is your account information and I can deposit the MO directly into your account. I would like to have the boat shipped the same day that you receive the MO. No need to wait for verification and for the MO to clear. You can trust me!!! :D :D ;)

Seriously, nice boat! Man I wish I had money and could afford toys.

19. DaleM

0   0   0

Man your just not right :D Did give me a good laugh though.

20. DaleM

0   0   0

Last week here guys. I'm taking it to be stored for the winter. If anyone is interested this week please let me know. Once I get it out to be stored I won't have it back here until the spring.