1733 - Osu

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by KWILSON512, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Its been 1733 days since Michigan beat Ohio State in football. :)

Couple that with the fact that their QB of the future Kevin Newsome recently decommitted and Michigan has a recipe for SUCKsess.

2. Blah, blah, blah......That was not going to be the QB of the future, so I don't know where that came from?? Feagin is the QB of the future for right now, expected to be getting some play time this year.

And we all know this series is cyclical, so enjoy it while you can.

And just so you can see it in black and white:
    Michigan leads the overall series 57-41-6

Oh, and we know how to beat the SEC teams, too - - 23-5-1 lifetime versus the SEC and 7-3 in bowl games, while the Buckeyes haven't beaten an SEC team since 1988 AND the program's bowl record is 0-9 against the SEC (link in case you need proof http://www.jhowell.net/cf/Scores/OhioState.htm )

So change the cheer to O-H-N-O

3. moondog5814

moondog5814 captainhook

I lived in West Virginia for 25 years. I never liked Ohio State....always rooted for Michigan. However, since Rich "The Traitor" Rodriguez left WV for Michigan, I am now a Buckeye fan. Go Buckeyes!!!!!

4. Sorry that's why you switched, but to each their own. I think it's going to be a good ride with RichRod myself. I'm excited for the upcoming year.

LET'S GO BLUE
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. HawgDawg,
    I know more about you team than you do? Newsome will be #2 or 3 ranked QB in his class the end of this season and your trying to tell me that he wasnt the future signal caller for the Wolverines. Ya, I bet Rich Rod didnt want a QB that was 6-3 with a good arm and 4.4 speed in his offense, RIGHT!Get a clue and get out of damage control mode. This is just like what happened after Pryor committed to OSU, all Michigan people started talking about how Pryor was overrated and not worth all the attention but weeks before he committed Michigan people we salivating at the thought of him wearing the maize and blue but he stood immediate PT up at Michigan for a chance to play for a real team.

Who cares about the record overall? I care about that fact that LLoyd is out of a job because he was Tressel's B*#!%. I care that little Mike Hart NEVER beat OSU, That Henne never beat OSU and that Long never beat OSU. I care that we've won 4 in a row and honestly will run the streak up to at least 7 in a row.

Your SEC comment....We are 0-9 against the SEC, I cant really argue that except to maybe throw in the fact that most of our games against them are on their home turf or at least on turf that they are familiar with. Which means nothing considering that the Big Ten holds a 94-87-7 advantage vs. the SEC all time. I assure you that OSU's SEC problems piss me off BUT I find comfort in the fact that OSU smashes UM right before they get beat by a SEC team.

OH...Its 1734 NOW

6. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Well said my brother !:p It's 8-21-08 @ 1:39 p.m. and Meatchicken still sucks !!@

OH-

Attached Files:

8. C'mon Krusty - - only 2 more letters and you get 1st place in the OSU spelling bee- - nobody has been able to spell it without another's help - -you can be the first - -C'MON, you can do it!!

:p

9. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

BLAH-BLAH-BLAH ! I will agree with ya the Buckeye Fans are being lame right now by leaving me hangin ! Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. IO

and who really cares about Pryor, maybe you guys have not heard yet but the Buckeyes will not have a QB in the backfield this year and probably sit 1 or 2 of the linemen out, they wont need them. The ball is getting snapped right to Beanie Wells and he is just running over everyone, or around them, or past them or through them, which ever he wants really. Mike Hart could only dream to be half the back Beanie is. If Jim T lets him he will have 2000yds and the Heisman this year.

11. I'm not one of the Wolverines that dumped on Prior when he went to the Bucks- - - yeah, I was mad, but I don't hold it against the guy for wanting to play on a team that is having great years, while my team is in rebuild mode with a new coach and scheme that he didn't feel would get him to the NFL. So don't sit there and say ALL Michigan fans did that (yes there were a bunch that did, but it would have been the same had he chosen Michigan over OSU.) And how many Buckeyes never beat Michigan when Cooper was at the helm - -or have we forgotten 2-10-1??

And I'm not in damage control mode.....he wasn't going to start for the Wolverines right away, so he left...don't blame him. He's a talented young kid but HE HAS PROVED NOTHING IN COLLEGE!! Blue will be just fine with the QB corp they have. [/QUOTE]

Actually it had nothing to do with starting right away, it had more to do with Rich Rod promising Newsome that he wouldnt take another QB in the class, then Newsome found out that Rich Rod was still recruiting Newsome's good friend QB Tate Forcier.

No immediate starting time? Who was gonna keep him off the field ,Sheridan, Cone,Threet or Feagins? Gimme a break.

I'll be the first to admit that when Rich Rod gets his tools in place the rivalry will commence.

12. Quote: Actually it had nothing to do with starting right away, it had more to do with Rich Rod promising Newsome that he wouldnt take another QB in the class, then Newsome found out that Rich Rod was still recruiting Newsome's good friend QB Tate Forcier.

No immediate starting time? Who was gonna keep him off the field ,Sheridan, Cone,Threet or Feagins? Gimme a break.

I'll be the first to admit that when Rich Rod gets his tools in place the rivalry will commence. /end quote

Well, I'm finding out it probably won't be Feagins, he looks to be making a switch to the D, my guess is Threet. And if RichRod actually made him a promise like that, he's an idiot...and Forcier is not the only guy that worried Newsome, Beaver is another one that Rod is seriously going after. Like I said in an earlier post..the kid didn't want competition, so for now he decommitted, but he still has the Wolverines on his list for now.

I wish Pryor the best, because the kid should be an awesome QB and make the rivalry more intense once Michigan gets the personnel up there to run the spread...and they're not too far away right now. We shall see where they stand when they take on Utah.

13. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

yeah the last 2 national title games were losses for osu but they were there.michigan on the other hand got their panties dropped and their little butts spanked by appalachain state on national tv!
    btw,how many of those sec wins were for all the marbles.
    enjoy the next decade!

14. jeffmo

you should be excited,appalachain state won't be invading idiot arbor!!!

15. jeffmo

dickrod better get those girls ready because utah could very easily waltz into the home of the pusserines and make them 0-1 right off the bat!

16. jeffmo

i hope tressel and the boys beat those idiots by 50 points every year until i die,and i hope to live to be 100!
    i'm just dissapointed that we won't be hearing harts big mouth this year!
    anyone know what speedway he's working at in michigan???????

17. jeffmo

18. Last I checked Hart was doing fine for himself over in Indy.

19. Not a problem.I think the next decade bodes pretty well for the Maize and Blue.

20. In all honesty, I expect Michigan to be 0-1 after Utah...and 1-2 after Notre Dame. I don't think the offense will start to really click until we hit the Big Ten schedule.

Oh, and really classy nickname you gave the Wolverines - -think of that all by yourself??