16ft Jon Boat for sale w/trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by browneye, Jul 30, 2008.

1. browneye

browneye

0   0   0

I have a nice 16ft Jon Boat (5ft beam) for sale. Front mounted foot controlled 55Lb thrust trolling motor, repaired (w/ receipts) 9.9 Mercury motor, Fish Finder (not installed yet), carpeted with a nice front casting deck with front swivel casting seat. Wide open middle section (carpeted) with rod holders. Front storage under casting deck. Mounted seat in back. Lights on front and back of boat. Two batteries, 5 life jackets, anchor, 2 paddles, fuel tank with new pump & hose. Also, the trailer has been basically rebuilt in the front. New tongue, new light wiring, new bearings. It's a tilt trailer as well, although I've yet to use this feature. This is a good boat after I've put the money to make it that way, but now I'm soured on the whole deal and just want to go back to river wading!

A few notes. I just bought this in June! I have put MONEY into it so I'll keep it before losing money on it. I'm asking $2,500 OBO. I paid $1,800 for it. I'm not trying to make a profit here, I'm just trying not to lose what I put in it, which is $822 at this point. So, I am actually already losing. UPDATE: I will also consider a fishing kayak as part of the deal. Make an offer! funkybch@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

2. browneye

browneye

0   0   0

i added some photos. if you need more or better let me know. if you're interested email e and I'll give you more photos. Thanks!

3. bhnobe

bhnobe

0   0   0

where ya from and can i get a hold of you by phone

4. browneye

browneye

0   0   0

I also will consider a fishing kayak as part of a cash/trade deal.