close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

16' Sylvan Backtroller for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bassteaser1, Aug 13, 2007.

1. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

0   0   0

I just bought a Cuddy Cabin so I am going to sell my Aluminum boat and buy a smaller boat for little lakes.I bought this boat 3 years ago and totally redone it.I built a back deck,front deck,steering console,70 hp motor added,kicker motor bracket.I am selling it with the 70 but for more $ I will leave the 9.9 and autopilot trolling motor I paid over $600 for.It also has new tires.I have pics in my gallery from construction of it.All the decking was done with angle aluminum to minimize the weight.THe engine runs really well,it's an early 90's model oil injected.I use this boat on lake erie no problem and small lakes in shallow water,very versatile boat and stable.I will sell it for $2800 with the 70hp Johnson and $4000 with the Autopilot and electric start Johnson 9.9 kicker Check out the other pics in my gallery,you can email me at thedotters@sbcglobal.net
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

3. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

0   0   0

I have a few bites but nothing for sure.This is a great all around boat that can be used anywhere.I have had it on erie with 4-5 footers and made it in no problem.I just hate to see it sit,I have a big boat now (family boat)and no time for my fishing machine.

4. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0