16' Project Boat, Trailer, 2005 25 HP Mercury, and lots of other boat stuff 4 sale!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BMagill, Jun 21, 2008.

1. BMagill

BMagill

0   0   0

I am abandoning my boat restoration project due to lack of time, money, and willpower to complete it. Now I just want to get rid of everything. I’m going to list all of this stuff separately, because nothing is put together and some of it may seem like an odd match (basically its a really nice motor and some stuff to possibly go with it), but I would be willing to sell everything to someone for $2300 (most of this is the value of the motor). Otherwise, mix, match, make an offer! Everything in Cincinnati Area, will go on Ebay by June 28. Everything for pickup or meet only, would be willing to meet anyone in Cinci to Wilmington area on the smaller stuff, maybe further for the motor.

1976 Sea Nymph 16 ft V-Bottom Boat and Trailer – Needs a lot of work, basically you are just getting the aluminum hull. Some of the paint has been stripped off, needs plywood wooden transom (I have the old one for pattern), deck, seats, etc. 4 bunk trailer with almost new tires. Also will include Cabela’s trailerable boat cover and support boards. Will throw 2-3/4 4x8 sheets of marine grade plywood for floor, transom, etc. $220 (basically the scrap price + $70 for the trailer, cover, plywood). Picture in my gallery.
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=36305&size=big&cat=recent&limit=recent

2005 Mercury Long Shaft Tiller motor, electric start with backup pull rope, 2-stroke. This has been an excellent motor, low hours, not used yet in 2008. Will include 6 gallon plastic tank and Bass Pro shops XPS starting battery. $1900 Picture in my gallery.

Minn-kota all terrain 40 lb thrust bow mount trolling motor with Bass Pro Shops XPS deep cycle battery. $175 Picture in my gallery.

(3) Matching Beige cushioned fold down swivel seats: $40 Picture in my gallery.

(2) Older bell style adjustable seat pedestals, painted beige-ish: $25

Cushioned fold down swivel seat, red, hardly ever used: $20

Cushioned fold down swivel seat, grey and red: $15

Grey plastic with cushions fold down swivel seat: $13

(3) Pin type pedestal bases, (3) pin type seat mounts, (1) pin type pedestal: $5 each or $25 for all.

Worth Anchor Mate with rope and mushroom anchor: $30 Picture in my gallery.

Navy style 15 lb anchor with chain: $10 Picture in my gallery.

Hummingbird wide depthfinder with transom mount transducer: $60

20 gallon Igloo marine cooler, has a few screw holes inside where I used it as a livewell, also has (6) PVC tubes mounted to the outside which were used as rodholders: $10 Picture in my gallery.

1st acceptable offer by PM will get dibs.

2. fishnohio

fishnohio

0   0   0

dibs on the hummingbird fishfinder and the anchormate.....Mike

3. FISHIN 2

FISHIN 2

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Sent you pm's. Interested in the boat and accessories too. Mike

4. BMagill

BMagill

0   0   0

Have had a number of requests for more pics, so here they are (also a few more in the gallery). As you can see, boat has no wood at all in it right now, and no seats. Needs a plywood floor to be screwed or riveted in across the longitudanal stringers, and on the bow deck. Also needs a plywood transom (again, I have the old one which is soft enough that I wouldn't feel right leaving it on).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. BMagill

BMagill

0   0   0

Boat, trailer, cooler, beige seats, and pedestals SOLD and delivered this AM. Thanks lil' turkey.

6. rossco

rossco

0   0   0

Is the trolling motor a 12 or 24 volt? Thanks.

7. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

0   0   0

not tryin to hijack the thread but i do believe with minn kota anything under 55lbs of thrust is 12 volt. my 65 lb thrust is 24 volt.

8. BMagill

BMagill

0   0   0

It is a 12 Volt (and still available, along with the other stuff not listed as sold).