Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a nice canoe I really don't need so thought I would see if you guys could put her to use. Picked this up awhile back from a fellow member here. Has built in seats and cup-holders. I have a bad back and can fish all day out of these seats. I'm a 6'2" Petite 275lbs so perfect for you "big" guys. Only used once a year to fish in West Virgina. I have since bought a Foldcat to fish from so this needs to go. Looking for $250 cash obo or $300 obo in barter. As far as trades, I could really use a nice knife, trolling motor, small OB, hunting stuff, decoys or a flashlight. A nice handheld spotlight would be awesome! You get the idea, I have no idea what I want in trade so just toss me some offers. I'm easy so don't be shy, even if it is less than my barter value you may catch me in a good mood!
To nice to just set here collecting dust. I'm willing to help by meeting up halfway for the right deal. If needed I'll toss in an anchor and couple PFD's. ** Note the "OBO" if I'm off on the price, don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. Even a lowball offer is better than no offer

Thanks!! BC

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.