15ptbuck

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by ski, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Here are a few pictures of a central Ohio buck my buddy shot. He shot it Wednesday of gun season. He had seen it during bow season, but no shot until gun season.
    Each base has a circumference of approx. 6". G2's are 11.75" and 12" (rough estimate). The mass on this buck is spectacular.
    ski

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Thats an awesome buck!

3. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

What a buck! I'd of shat myself if I'd seen that coming thru the woods towards me.

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i guess you could put that on the wall.lol.wow, that baby's huge.

5. nice, that is the buck of a lifetime.

6. i think i would have let him go a year or two!!!:D :D lol!! way to go!!!!

7. wow yea thats a wallhanger, awesome deer, thats what i want to find, i got to start letting some of these 9ptrs go, but its really hard to do that when hes under your stand haha

8. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Your buddy shot a WHOPPER!!!! Congratulations to him.

CG

9. Kyfisherman1

Kyfisherman1 scott_menix@yahoo.com

Yup, good example of what can happen when you pass up on the average buck...

What did that big boy score?

10. hey ky fisherman, my moms got a little farm down there in greenup county, i used to hunt alot down there, any good bucks taken there this year, last time i hunted there it was brutal with all the trees down from that ice storm..all the hills and hollers i hunted years ago were so much different, but i figured in a couple years after that storm, with it being that thick it would produce some monster bucks

11. Tom Patrick

Tom Patrick Love To Fish

That's a great buck! Congratulations to your buddy.

12. Kyfisherman1

Kyfisherman1 scott_menix@yahoo.com

just really depends on the particular area, like here where i hunt we have a lot of deer in the 110-120 range, and a few bigger than that. saw one this year that was at least 160's.... a lot of deer were taken around here that were very good. a neighboring farm had 2 125 class bucks killed, a 161 and a 168.. so they are here yea... i passed up a lot of 120's waiting for something bigger

13. That is a great buck! Congrats to your buddy.

14. My buddy got it green scored and it was between 185-187 without deductions. Not sure how much in deductions he will have. He said he picked up alot on the circum. (thickness). Both circumferences at the base were 5 6/8"
    ski

15. Fantastic buck! Congrats to your buddy.