Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all I have a 15ft tri-hull open bow for sale with a 50hp Suzuki motor both are 1978 models and both are extremely clean. The boat has a convertible top with full weather cover. All glass is intact. The front seats are a bit faded from the sun, and back seats fold down to a lounge position. Trailer is in great shape also. I had it on craigslist but got tired of the scammers on there so I took it off. This is literally grandpas boat, just not mine lol it has been well taken care of. Great for mosquito or even Erie as I have had it out there. I do have CLEAN and CLEAR Ohio titles for both boat and motor. I can e-mail pics. would like to get about $1300 for it but I am very negotiable. Thanks BigCat fish on!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump 1, and finally figured how to add a pic. The front part of boat has a cover and is on kind of hard to tell in pic. The back plastic window and cover does come off leaving the top to remain covered, and the top does fold down also. And on each side there is plastic snap on windows. Like I said I am flexible on the price, I am not looking to get rich, this is a extremely clean boat and motor for its age. so make me an offer.

·
Registered
16,844 Posts
I have a similar boat. Easy to trailer and I've taken it to Pary Sound area many times. Great for 4 adults.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts