close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

15ft Starcraft for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Header, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Header

Header

0   0   0

I'm want to change boats so I'm selling mine, you know the wife says why have two when you can only use one.

1960 15' Starcraft alum. use to be a runabout(covered bow) now a bowrider.
    walk around windshield and a deck up front, storage below. No leaks
    1975 20hp merc. runs great, new plugs, coils, pull start 2003.
    water pump and drive shaft chromed 2001.
    6gal gas tank, stern mount trolling motor, humbird wide range fish finder, fat man seat in the back, very comfy ;-}, anchor. All lights and horn work. Storage under seats and between gas tank and fish box.
    Trailer tires are good and the lights are new.

I like this boat, its been on Atwood, West branch, Tappen, Walbourn, Zeppernech(sp) trolling motor, you know. $900.
    I'm on the east side of Canton.

Attached Files:

2. Header

Header

0   0   0

1 bump, This boat does not leak and the motor runs real good.

3. Header

Header

0   0   0

All right guys 239 views and no takers or offers(don't get crazy here). I'll drop the price to $800. anybody now want to talk about it? The wife will be upset anyway now that I've also bought a belly boat. Gonna give the AEP area a few tries.

4. 1lbtest

1lbtest

0   0   0

I am interested. I can come out and look at it any time tomorrow (or Saturday if that's better for you). My email address is adamb@oberlin.net. Please email me your address and phone number and when would be best to come look at it. Thanks,
    adam

5. bigfishtommy

bigfishtommy

0   0   0

Dangit!

And I just bought a boat last month! That is a great-looking boat, Header! Good luck to you!

Tom

6. Header

Header

0   0   0

3rd and last bump here. Its really a good boat, it has served me quit well. The boat is going to the Trader next week.

7. kim_baker03

kim_baker03

0   0   0

My husband is very interested in your boat. Would you possibly be interested in trading it for a 52" big screen tv. It is a nice tv, it is a RCA. He had a glastron boat and recently had to get rid of it due to being sick and in the hospital due to complications with heart medication. I want to get him another boat and surprise him with it. He is all better now and wants to go fishing again. Please reply back to me we live in Troy ohio and he would drive there to get it and bring the tv to you . He is a truck driver for a living.

8. Header

Header

0   0   0

Thanks for the interest, but I don't what to take any trades.

9. Is the boat still for sale?

10. FISHERBALL

FISHERBALL

0   0   0

How big of a motor will it take? I have an excellent Johnson 70 hp on a kinda ok pleasure boat that works for fishing but not very well. Thanks.

JRB

11. Header

Header

0   0   0

The boat sold guys. All this board w/over 700 views, 1 guy came. Put it in the Trader and a local sport store and the guy who bought it lives approx. 3 miles from me.

12. FISHERBALL

FISHERBALL

0   0   0

I hope you got what you wanted for it!! Looked like a nice boat.