close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1500 Tonight(I hope)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, May 28, 2004.

1. Thanks to all you folks that have made this place great. We're growing by leaps and bounds, and trying to deliver to make this site the best fishing site on the I'net. We're not perfect, and I know I'm still learning a lot about this, so please be patient. There are still a TON of things in the works behind the scenes, and we'll let you know as they come to light. Keep asking the questions, posting the reports, and contributing. All of it is important and does matter.
    All I can say is thanks. That, and PLEASE, if you can, attend the outing at Cripple Creek B&T on 250 near Tappan. The tournament is for fun. A little competitive, but most of all, a good time. Even if you don't fish the tournament, show up at the cookout. There will be other members there, GREAT food, door prizes, 50/50 raffle, tackle giveaways, games for the kids. Oh yeah, we'll have OGF merchandise for sale there too, maybe even some specials! Going to be a BLAST!!! REMEMBER, it is a canned food drive for the Tuscarawas County Red Cross, so BRING THE CANNED GOODS!!!

Again, thanks to you all.

Carl

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yeah, what he said :D

Seriously. Thanks for the support folks, and hope to see everyone at the outing!

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones!

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Lots of members...... :D
    I know it surprised me we grew so fast, I was thinking maybe 200-300 because that's about the amount that actually posted at the former sandbox.
    :D
    Great job on the site guys.

Looks like it will happen Big Daddy....... :D
    Threads: 2,659, Posts: 17,695, Members: 1,499

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Welcome JaredJ! OGF's 1500th member!

6. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

As a fishing community we really are lucky to have the OGF. I will do whatever I can to help out along the way.

PL..............