Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
'Tusc River Rat
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently acquired a 14 ft smokercraft alum boat, equipped with a 15 hp early eighties vintage chrysler ( actually a seaking) short shaft outboard motor on it- the previous owner gave me "most " of the broken reciol starter assembly for the motor - I was wondering if anyone knows of a fairly local ( canton, new philadelphia area) source for parts, or a parts diagram so that I know what parts are missing, and a vague idea on how it goes back together) the motor runs great, but it is a pain to wrap the rope around the flywheel and take the cover on and off - I would like to find a complete used assembly, so that I can start to accumulate some spares for this motor- ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!! 'Rude Dog.

·
Buckeye-Basser
1,589 Posts
Pat's Boats in Springfield used to be a Chrysler dealer and can still get a ton of parts. I used to have this same motor until a 16 year old girl ran into the back of my boat and totaled it. I sold the motor for parts for only $20. two years ago. www.patsboats.com hooked me up many times.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts