Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals,
I bought this boat off of another OGF member about 2.5 years ago. Thought I would have time to use it, turned out, my work schedule had other plans so it mostly sat in my garage. I got about 6 total hours use out of it it. Since buying it, I added a bow trolling motor w/2 foot control pedals to it. Winterized every year. Flesh fluids changed and newly paid registration good until 2021. Boat is water read.
Unfortunately, I'm moving at the end of summer for work so I need to pass it on to another fisherman/fisherwoman.
About the boat: 2000 Northwood, model 14N67FL.
About the motor: 2009 Mercury, 4 stroke, 20hp.
About the trailer: 2000 Shore Land'r.
Also comes with boat cover which i never used because boat sat in my garage.
Asking for $3800.
Located in Louisville, OH

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi guys and gals,
I bought this boat off of another OGF member about 2.5 years ago. Thought I would have time to use it, turned out, my work schedule had other plans so it mostly sat in my garage. I got about 6 total hours use out of it it. Since buying it, I added a bow trolling motor w/2 foot control pedals to it. Winterized every year. Flesh fluids changed and newly paid registration good until 2021. Boat is water read.
Unfortunately, I'm moving at the end of summer for work so I need to pass it on to another fisherman/fisherwoman.
About the boat: 2000 Northwood, model 14N67FL.
About the motor: 2009 Mercury, 4 stroke, 20hp.
About the trailer: 2000 Shore Land'r.
Also comes with boat cover which i never used because boat sat in my garage.
Asking for $3800.
Located in Louisville, OH
My boat. I loved that boat. Sorry to hear you need to sell it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boat is SOLD!!!
Trying to figure out how to delete this post now.
Pancake, yes it was a nice boat. Wish I wasn't moving so I can keep it a little longer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.