Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 14Ft Lowe modified V fishing boat. Floor, carpet, and seats were all replaced two years ago, has interior LED lights, working bilge pump, Livewell with working pump to circulate water, Has Chrysler 5Hp gas engine that was serviced this year, 30Lb trolling motor in front of boat, 34Lb trolling motor in rear of boat. Boat is wired for 2 batteries, but only has one battery in it. All safety equipment in included, 2 life vests, oars, anchors, rope, and flares. Fishfinder with transducer mounted in rear of boat. 2 road holder near the front of the boat, 2 rod holders in the rear of the boat, I have also made some homemade rod holders on the sides to hold 2 open reals and 2 bait casters, plus a few vertical rod holders in the front. 2 seats and 1 pedestal seat. Boat registration was just renewed this year so its good for another 3 years. Boat, Motors, and Trailer, $1000.00. This is ready to go in the water as soon as you pick it up. Its been stored in a garage since I have owned it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.