close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

14ft jon with 6hp mercury, trolling motor, ff

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Danshady, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

$1200
    im selling a 14ft aluminum flat bottom jonboat, with trailer with new tires and new lights, new hitch 1 7/8, new trailer wheel/jack. it has a 36lbs foot control motor guide trolling motor and a 1968 mercury 6 hp twin motor with gas tank and it starts with one pull. the motor also has had a new water pump and impeller replaced which is about the only thing that goes wrong with these old outboards. the boat has two swivel seats and a finished floor with treated wood and marine grade carpet. i took everything out of this boat last year and resealed it. it also has a tracker pro 128 fishfinder with battery. i have and anchor ill let go with it and a fire extinguisher and distress flag and two life jackets. this boat is very lightweight and will fly with just one person it it, excellent hoover boat! you can take this boat where others cant go also, it will float in less than 1foot of water with two people in it, my two fishing buddies are 260 & 300lbs! ive ran it through pipes, way up the creeks of hoover, alum, oshay and griggs, and right up into the weeds and rocks with 1 ft of water! the sticker on the boat is good through march1 2010. $1200 contact dan @ 614-332-6017
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

this boat still for sale, offering ogf members special price of $1100. this is a great little boat, i just need it out of the garage by march!

3. fishnohio

fishnohio

0   0   0

is it a 1432?????????????

4. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

sale pending payment! yeeeees, almost time to start shopping!

5. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

boat is sold, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.