close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

14ft flat bottom jon/trailer, 9.5johnson, 36lb trolling/batt., ff - $1600 (grove city

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Danshady, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

im selling a 14ft aluminum flat bottom jonboat, with trailer with new tires and new lights, new hitch 1 7/8, new trailer wheel/jack. it has a 36lbs foot control motor guide trolling motor and a 1970 johnson 9.5 motor with metal gas tank and it starts with one pull. the boat has two swivel seats and a finished floor with treated wood and marine grade carpet. i took everything out of this boat last year and resealed it. it also has a tracker pro 128 fishfinder with battery. i have and anchor ill let go with it and a fire extinguisher and distress flag and two life jackets. this boat is very lightweight and will fly with just one person it it, excellent hoover boat, not many other boats will outrun this with a legit 10hp and just one person in it. you can take this boat where others cant go also, it will float in less than 1foot of water with two people in it, my two fishing buddies are 260 & 300lbs! ive ran it through pipes, way up the creeks of hoover, alum, oshay and griggs, and right up into the weeds and rocks with 1 ft of water! the sticker on the boat is good through march1 2010. contact dan @ 614-332-6017
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]